What's new

Indian court threatens to block Google

Ban google !

• Ban GOOGLE, the anti- INDIA Spying Agency !!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I,d like to sacrifice my privacy for their services

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Government must do an investigation regarding this

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
I think indians can create their own version google..i hope indians ban facebook also so that than maybe pakistan bans it..FB has destroyed the social life of people and yet its called social website..:D

I think indians can create their own version google..i hope indians ban facebook also so that than maybe pakistan bans it..FB has destroyed the social life of people and yet its called social website..:D
Change is permanent.. they will come and go, we are the ones responsible for our actions and results..

If it would not have been Facebook some other crapbook would have been there.. get that fixed..

Once I and my friends tried comparing search results of Google with other search engines and the conclusion was Google is the best.

We dont want these kinds Spying Agencies from India.

QUIT INDIA !

Ban google and start your own search engine, thats what China did with Baidu:lol:

And what happens when 110 million people start posting the same "offensive and objectionable" content in this desi search engine ?? :D

It is like blaming a girl only because she is been raped by some criminals.

now we wont have trolls opening bad news about India and sensitive news :D Mostly they will use google right ? :what:

No, India is a free society. India should work with Googl;e to address any concerns the GoI might have not ban them outright- that is just stupid.

wont happen in India atlest as long as long as kongress is their....cause they got thier funding from us of a and both r amikan kampony :)

Its high time the government BAN this western propaganda SPYING Agency!!
Ban GOOGLE in INDIA!!

I voted for the third option without reading this particular sentence of yours....!! :hitwall:
Western propaganda spying agency?? WTH are you on??
And people wanting to ban google and the likes need to regulate their own internet usage themselves...
If you dont want to see naked piliticians and religiously sensitive images; dont fu(king open your browser ever.... :argh: :argh:
Let us gooooooooooogle in peace..... :flame:

How to change the vote if its possible??

For all polling assessments please consider my vote as given to the second option... :taz:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom