What's new

Indian cuisine vs Pakistani cuisine

This is the difference between the Pakistani and Indian food as I mentioned in my previous post.

Yaar masala thoda kam nahi lag raha???? bari feeki si lag rahi hai.. aisi sabji to angrej khate hain...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Saag Punir

65296836.jpg

Check it the original Kofta Curry
koftacurry.jpg

my freind karee or kadi as we call it made from besan(chickpea flour) and khatee dahi or chach and its tarka is made from methi seeds,dried red chillies , dhania seeds & garam masala & so its colour is yellow not orange or red and the pakora's are made of besan some time its also stuffed with onions and served with boiled plain rice

Why did I open this thread? Now I don't feel like eating dorm food and need to go to an Indian restaurant...

so whats your point here?

my freind karee or kadi as we call it made from besan(chickpea flour) and khatee dahi or chach and its tarka is made from methi seeds,dried red chillies , dhania seeds & garam masala & so its colour is yellow not orange or red and the pakora's are made of besan some time its also stuffed with onions and served with boiled plain rice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom