Indian culture (?) in Pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
PUNJAB,
BALOUCHISTAN
SINDH
KASHMIR
KPK

Now indian friend honestly wat do we share,,,,,, 2-3% punjabi culture?or 1-2% UP/CP Mohajirs?

bhaji, pakistani and north indian culture is very similar IMHO
allow me to put it this way, Hindu culture is the heart of India, but muslims added the soul to it. As an individual, I am very proud of the fact that India had the opportunity to be affected by so many different cultures. We are so intermixed culturally that asking what is pakistani and what is indian is like asking where is the river water inside the ocean.

PUNJAB,
BALOUCHISTAN
SINDH
KASHMIR
KPK

Now indian friend honestly wat do we share,,,,,, 2-3% punjabi culture?or 1% UP/CP Mohajirs?

nothing. so whats is the conclusion ??

this is not what the topic is..if India start making list of the different ethnic groups and tribes, and try to give even a short preview of Indian culture then, this forum's will run short of space.

hope its not an attempt to compare whose culture is better.

the debate in hat video was interesting, though the guy in the middle, never talked on the topic of culture(thanks to the host).

if I am not wrong the topic was ..."should pakistan allow Indian culture to be displayed through their channels or allow Indian channels displaying Indian culture ?? "

IMO...if it is really ruining te Pakistani youth or culture them..no...but it seems your own people love Indian soaps and serials and are themselvesmore interested in Indian culture.

The only reason I asked "What is Pakistani Culture" was because for a country that existed as part of India some similarities on both sides is a given. Anyway seems like my question bought out a lot of insecurities in a hurry. I am proud Indian whose culture evolved because of every corner of India..Including when Pakistan was part of India.

Pakistan was never apart of india. india was created along with Pakistan in 1947. So why is it always you indians trying to tell us that our culture comes from you? Why don't Pkaistanis say indian culture comes from Pakistan? After all both india and Pkaistan were created in 1947.

The only reason I asked "What is Pakistani Culture" was because for a country that existed as part of India some similarities on both sides is a given. Anyway seems like my question bought out a lot of insecurities in a hurry. I am proud Indian whose culture evolved because of every corner of India..Including when Pakistan was part of India.

Pakistan was never apart of india. india was created along with Pakistan in 1947. So why is it always you indians trying to tell us that our culture comes from you? Why don't Pkaistanis say indian culture comes from Pakistan? After all both india and Pkaistan were created in 1947

bhaji, pakistani and north indian culture is very similar IMHO
allow me to put it this way, Hindu culture is the heart of India, but muslims added the soul to it. As an individual, I am very proud of the fact that India had the opportunity to be affected by so many different cultures. We are so intermixed culturally that asking what is pakistani and what is indian is like asking where is the river water inside the ocean.

if by north indian you mean UP and Bihari.. sure... but Indian Punjabi culture is not same as Pakistani or UP or Bihari culture... we're different...

if by north indian you mean UP and Bihari.. sure... but Indian Punjabi culture is not same as Pakistani or UP or Bihari culture... we're different...

Every state of India has their own unique culture correct?

And I'm thinking the closest culture to Punjab would be Haryana?

which language??? only 8% of Pakistani population speaks Urdu as main language and only 3 percent of indian population speaks punjabi as main language so what big difference does that make?

our music is completely different from yours. we tend to listen mor Pakistani folk songs.

90% of your countrymen don't eat the same dishes and cuisines as us and the 10% north indians eat food that was brought by Muslim invaders to the subcontinent.

it seems that you didn't bother to go through my other posts:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1448134-post44.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/1448170-post45.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom