What's new

Indian diplomats syncope truth: By carrying debt traders fled to the toilet

lawxx

Reaction score
Indian diplomats syncope truth: By carrying debt traders fled to the toilet
????????????????????????_????_???
PS:The event is not the first time, over the same period there has been fraud Indians 16 million. In Yiwu, China, India is the most unpopular, bad faith, fraud often fled after the Chinese. They are a large number of imported goods in Yiwu, China, and then sold back half of the amount of the price in India, and finally fled the Chinese do not pay. The irony is that India's so-called diplomats actually helped the Indians fled alleged fraud. Indians in China, Yiwu is the most bad faith, so the Indians are not welcome to Yiwu, China.

Integrated Global Network on January 5 issue of "Global Times" reported that a burst of Indian diplomats "fainting incident" caused by Indian media attention. Indian embassy 3 announcement warning all traders in India away from Yiwu. Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei 4, denied Indian media have said the Indian Consulate General in Shanghai officials recently in Yiwu subjected to inhuman treatment were reported. Yiwu, a local official familiar with 4 also to the "Global Times" about the whole matter, but also with the Indian media had claimed that Indian merchants were "kidnapped", Indian diplomats seven hours due to not eating, medication and fainting and other details are different.

Yiwu, a local official on condition of anonymity informed 4 of the "Global Times" about the whole matter, with India saying very different: the two Indian businessmen has a number of Yiwu enterprises owed ​​more than 1000 million of the purchase price. In previous court proceedings, two Indian businessmen have been issued by the guarantee, but they did not pay back the money after the expiration of the will, but turned to the Indian Consulate General in Shanghai officials. December 31, 2011, Indian diplomat met with the trial court in Yiwu, two businessmen, two businessmen listening to talk and complain, the arbitrarily decided to remove them. Three ran through the toilet in the name of the court, surrounded at the gate where the Yiwu business owners blocked. Yiwu, the officials arrived at the scene, the Indian diplomat has been sitting on the ground, claiming that they have been hit, also said they have diabetes, high blood pressure. However, upon inspection, found no signs of being hit, the Indian media does not exist so-called "seven hours trial, are not allowed to leave" thing.

China Commodity City (Yiwu) Zhongping merchandise Chamber of Commerce Building 4 on the "Global Times" said, foreign diplomats involved in the dispute, such a thing he was in business for over 30 years for the first time I heard, and the Indian diplomat halo but added, "chance of accidental." Department of Foreign Affairs of India "from Yiwu" warning, the letter F, Zhongping Jian, Yiwu, good business environment will not be denied by this sentence. Commercial activity is "about profit", as long as there is money, an endless stream of foreign investors will come to Yiwu

i guess the OP need to see what his own government did to those guys who were guilty :)

Indians no credibility. Talk about my personal experience of the thing. Last year, I search through Google to an Indian Internet company. They purchased the company's virtual host. When I pay via paypal, after the Indian company to provide a false virtual host. At that time I request a refund, but the Indian company does not agree. Finally, I asked to replace the product, they still do not agree. Finally, I want to send to their behavior when the WHT forum (WHT is the world's best-known virtual host forum), they reluctantly agreed to give me a replacement product, but the replacement is not my first virtual host you want. So Indians are not credit. This did not put the credit of the Indian Internet company: Techvensys - Hosting | Unlimited Master Reseller | Alpha Master Reseller Hosting | Unlimited Reseller Hosting WHM|

China does not welcome Indians. Indians have no credit, is a rogue. Owe it back. Although I am a bad impression of the United States, but one thing I have to admit: American Indians than in good faith.

Who are you ? Wen or Hu ?

China does not welcome Indians. Indians have no credit, is a rogue. Owe it back. Although I am a bad impression of the United States, but one thing I have to admit: American Indians than in good faith.

need to go tell your English teacher this " buck up , i am making a fool of my self on the net , my English is pathetic":D

Two Indian diplomats to help a rogue rogue traders to flee to India. Owe to repay! ! ! The world's most ridiculous New Year 2012 news, Indian media reported the nerve to really do not know shame.

Whatever dude. I really dont understand a word you said there. May be you should stick to Mandarin

Whatever dude. I really dont understand a word you said there. May be you should stick to Mandarin[/QUOTE

His English is inadequate but here's a better written version of what he was trying to say;

Indian diplomat secretly tried to take away two Indians:report - The Economic Times

Indian diplomat secretly tried to take away two Indians:report

BEIJING: A Chinese state-run daily today alleged that the Indian diplomat, who had collapsed in a court last Saturday, had tried to "secretly" take away two detained Indian nationals under the "pretence of going to the toilet".

Reports that Indian diplomat, S Balachandran from Consulate in Shanghai fainted after being denied food and medicines and manhandled were "wrong", a report in the Global Times website said.

"The reports distorted the facts, and no injuries actually happened", it quoted an official with the local Yiwu government as saying.

The two Indians Shaymsunder Agrawal and Deepak Raheja refused to pay more than 10 million yuan (USD 1.59 million) for goods they had received, the official said.

They were kidnapped on December 15 by Chinese traders at Yiwu.

"During the interval at the hearing, the diplomat planned to take away the two Indians secretly under the pretence of going to the toilet.

"But they were stopped by suppliers at the court's exit," the report said.

When the officials arrived, they found the diplomat sitting on the ground and claiming that he had been beaten.

But physical checks afterwards showed no signs of a beating, the Times report said quoting sources.

Yesterday, Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman, Hong Lei had refuted reports that the diplomat was denied access to food and water in the court.

Two Indian diplomats to help a rogue rogue traders to flee to India. Owe to repay! ! ! The world's most ridiculous New Year 2012 news, Indian media reported the nerve to really do not know shame.

Damn!!! what are you writing? If you cant write English in a good way, why are you putting burden on others brain and also not to forget your own? :hitwall:

You can criticize his written english but do not drift away from the main point here:

Two rogue indian traders defraud many Chinese local merchants in Yiwu and try to flee but get caught.

They claimed they have been beaten and was not allowed to take any medication for seven hours. If it is true, it is quite sensational. However, later after local court intervention and checked by local hospital, those two indians show no sign of either.
It is revealed that such fraudulent activities by indian traders are not for the first time, but quite often.

Now people in Yiwu, the biggest small merchandise and electronics center in the world, do not want to trade with those indian traders any more. A lot of them just get the merchandise and flee back to indian.

Whatever dude. I really dont understand a word you said there. May be you should stick to Mandarin[/QUOTE

His English is inadequate but here's a better written version of what he was trying to say;

Indian diplomat secretly tried to take away two Indians:report - The Economic Times

Indian diplomat secretly tried to take away two Indians:report

BEIJING: A Chinese state-run daily today alleged that the Indian diplomat, who had collapsed in a court last Saturday, had tried to "secretly" take away two detained Indian nationals under the "pretence of going to the toilet".

Reports that Indian diplomat, S Balachandran from Consulate in Shanghai fainted after being denied food and medicines and manhandled were "wrong", a report in the Global Times website said.

"The reports distorted the facts, and no injuries actually happened", it quoted an official with the local Yiwu government as saying.

The two Indians Shaymsunder Agrawal and Deepak Raheja refused to pay more than 10 million yuan (USD 1.59 million) for goods they had received, the official said.

They were kidnapped on December 15 by Chinese traders at Yiwu.

"During the interval at the hearing, the diplomat planned to take away the two Indians secretly under the pretence of going to the toilet.

"But they were stopped by suppliers at the court's exit," the report said.

When the officials arrived, they found the diplomat sitting on the ground and claiming that he had been beaten.

But physical checks afterwards showed no signs of a beating, the Times report said quoting sources.

Yesterday, Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman, Hong Lei had refuted reports that the diplomat was denied access to food and water in the court.

Chinese media is known to make up news to cover up for its country's and its people's follies and crimes...
Ur crappy newspaper says that the diplomat was trying to make the indian businessman escape in the pretext of taking them to toilet...
Lets say that was true, then what was the plan? Did he also bring a private plane to fly them out of the country..
What was the Global times reporter smoking when he wrote this story? or may be he watched a James Bond movie just before he made up such an interesting but plain stupid article..

Really Chinese media, Grow up or atleast read some spy thriller novels before u make such ridiculous stories...Ur people might believe such stories since they dont have any other 'free' news but the international public are much smarter...

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

You can criticize his written english but do not drift away from the main point here:

Two rogue indian traders defraud many Chinese local merchants in Yiwu and try to flee but get caught.

They claimed they have been beaten and was not allowed to take any medication for seven hours. If it is true, it is quite sensational. However, later after local court intervention and checked by local hospital, those two indians show no sign of either.
It is revealed that such fraudulent activities by indian traders are not for the first time, but quite often.

Now people in Yiwu, the biggest small merchandise and electronics center in the world, do not want to trade with those indian traders any more. A lot of them just get the merchandise and flee back to indian.

The truth is their boss some yemeni or pakistani national fled the country, y were they being tortured, are the Chinese thugs or what? And where the hell was the Chinese police ?

Back
Top Bottom