What's new

Indian drinking water supplies contaminated by high levels of uranium

Thread is about india focus on that

Thread is precisely about Natural, READ IT LOUD AND CLEAR, NATURAL radioactive contamination of water in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Given the fact that Rajasthan has a close proximity to your nation, you simply can't writeoff the possibility of similar contamination of water in your Sindh or even south eastern Punjab. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Thread is precisely about Natural, READ IT LOUD AND CLEAR, NATURAL radioactive contamination of water in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Given the fact that Rajasthan has a close proximity to your nation, you simply can't writeoff the possibility of similar contamination of water in your Sindh or even south eastern Punjab. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
this is why you have problems you talk about others when you have problem instead of solving it. We dont have toilet problem in sindh etc.

this is why you have problems you talk about others when you have problem instead of solving it. We dont have toilet problem in sindh etc.

And non of us poop radioactive waste either. It is a NATURAL prolem occurring there, and there is a good chance of similar contamination in the neighbourhood, which Ironically doesn't happen to be my state (Kerala), rather few other north Indian states and few provices of our neighbour. But yes you are free to close your eyes and Cosider this natural contamination as some fault of India, after all that's the whole purpose of you being here. LOL :p:

P. S: I bet you never read the article in the first place.

Do care to read this excerpt from the same.

"India's acquifers are mostly composed of clay, silt and gravel which have been carried down from the Himalayas by streams and uranium-rich granitic rocks.

When these acquifers are over-pumped, their water levels decline causing the minerals to oxidise and effectively enrich the uranium in the shallow groundwater that's left behind."

Since the majority of the water your nation gets are also from the same Himalyan sources, the is a high probability of similar contamination. But this info. can only be helpful if you don't consider this as a other dick measuring contest for India bashing. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited:
They way people here reacting is really funny . OK my country is in complete doldrums . Hope and pray India will not succeed ...

Mutant RSS scum. Explains much of their rape habit.
they give me warning for derailing the post few times , although i never make useless comments and never troll , your comment has anything to do with the above post sir ?

You mean just like how your mullahs made y'all brain dead with their terrorist stench wet farts on y'all faces
just how you sanghis have become hindu terrorists, raping women, killing minorities, lynching cow herders.

dirty hindu indian terrorists, go rape your women you scum

Did you get to read Reham khan's book or check your genes it will give more history.
slum dog millionaires go worship your elephant god or the one with 12 faces

I guess there are better methods to population control than killing people in 'cultural revolutions' like some savages did.
culture revution is a movement MAO used to eleminate his political enemies, nothing to do with population control.

Back
Top Bottom