What's new

Indian economy to grow 3 percent in 2012-2013: BBC report

Pakistan's economy grew by 2.7% this quarter
Plus your government has defaulted for the first time ..

Just hope the GDP growth is positive

Impossible till electricity crisis is solved which seems impossible even in next 5 yrs. 40% of their textile industry has shifted to Bangladesh because of power and gas crisis(Textile is Pakistan main export.)

In India, our government is right now constructing Dedicated Freight Corridor lines for sole purpose for cargo Transportation and to increase it to 50% but Pakistan Railways closed down all cargo services reducing it to 0%.

Can we see anything hopeful in their's economy. :what:

:lol: how funny can it get.. You trying to bait Indians by using a random comment about 3% growth as a derogatory number. On the other hand, the finance minister of Pakistan is dreaming to some how achieve 3% growth in an year, which seems impossible after the 10% cut that may come due to fudged GDP numbers from last few years...

btw I hear PKR breached 93 today :D

:lol: how funny can it get.. You trying to bait Indians by using a random comment about 3% growth as a derogatory number. On the other hand, the finance minister of Pakistan is dreaming to some how achieve 3% growth in an year, which seems impossible after the 10% cut that may come due to fudged GDP numbers from last few years...

btw I hear PKR breached 93 today :D

don't bring us in. this is talking about your Crisis looming.

3 percent is not random comments, it's economist's estimate from BBC report.

Tata motor slid 12 percent is not all about disappointing profit forecast, but foreign capital flee out your country.

Members Like OP Drop The Standard Of This Forum, They Hardly Contribute Anything Here.

:lol: If empty talks could have slowed down growth of any country, we would have seen a lot of nations disappearing from earth.. ;)

Tata motor slid 12 percent is not all about disappointing profit forecast, but foreign capital flee out your country.

Hey, I am just highlighting Pot calling Milk black :).. Screw the predictions.. Lets talk actual figures.. Latest quarter GDP growth numbers for India are well above 6%.. Unlike our western neighbor who is facing a 10% cut in its GDP numbers, unless their govt decides to continue with the charade of fudged numbers..

BBC doesnt make economic reports. You should know this. BBC is just quoting a random economist. You made it appear as a BBC report.

just remind you timely check out your INR, now a new record low.

USD to INR Conversion Chart - Bloomberg

It may be a record low (in all probability temporary), but the below chart gives me good comfort :)

14kd01l.jpg

Bade bade deshon main choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain....:enjoy:

:lol: If empty talks could have slowed down growth of any country, we would have seen a lot of nations disappearing from earth.. ;)

That was not empty talk the financials of your economy worsen as your industrial output only grow 1.7 percent. The euro mess will definitely bring down your service sector and high inflation in your country would damp capital investment and shop starts. what's the flashing point that can sustain your projected 6 percent growth? export, you major outgoing Iron ore to China is worth less as the commodity price is falling.

I don't see any shining part. Weak INR is clearly the sign market is retreating from your growth "Miracles".

Back
Top Bottom