What's new

Indian ex-president APJ Abul Kalam due on Wednesday

Damming up the rest of the rivers entering BD :coffee: . Few days ago a new dam was inaugurated near Sylhet zone (not Tipaimukh), its foundation stone was unveiled by him 2/3 years ago...great indian soul!!
Less flood in bangladesh and India then. Good for all. :)

Exactly. He helped the enemies of Islam and muslims. He literally destroyed the kashmiri cause for
freedom/ at least delayed it by years by contributing to India's strength. I don't think a muslim
will do that.

Kashmir cause?? :lol:

Who the hell are you?? I am from the state of J&K and i consider it a shame if a Bangladeshi is taking its name like his own Backyard.

Pole Vaulters are not welcome...Our police is even more ruthless than BSF so stay away.

I have nothing to say, I just pity at the narrow mindedness of people of Bangladesh (only on this forum, not generalizing). I hope that they get good education and rational thinking. As a matter of fact, I don't think a day would ever come when we use nukes against Bangladesh. Yours is a beautiful country with many innocent people. Get well soon.

Was APJ even involved in the nuclear weapons programme ?

I think he has only dealt with ISRO and Indian missile programme.

First time I've ever heard of this CIRDAP. What is that crap? What's so special about the 33rd anniversary? :lol:

Exactly. He helped the enemies of Islam and muslims. He literally destroyed the kashmiri cause for
freedom/ at least delayed it by years by contributing to India's strength. I don't think a muslim
will do that.
If not for him , Pakistan would have initiated nuclear warfare and you would have been dead(or would have grown a third eye possibly) from the deadly radiation. It is this guy's efforts which helped us in our policy of deterrence, or armed peace.
He saved your life!!Respect him!!:enjoy:
If not for this, atleast respect the brilliant scientist and thinker!!

First time I've ever heard of this CIRDAP. What is that crap? What's so special about the 33rd anniversary? :lol:
If you remove I and D from CIRDAP, guess what you get??:D

If not for him , Pakistan would have initiated nuclear warfare and you would have been dead(or would have grown a third eye possibly) from the deadly radiation. It is this guy's efforts which helped us in our policy of deterrence, or armed peace.
He saved your life!!Respect him!!:enjoy:
If not for this, atleast respect the brilliant scientist and thinker!!

If you remove I and D from CIRDAP, guess what you get??:D

I dont think we was involved in nuclear program. :)

No nukes? Who can think of such a thing?

Unless of-course you are a beggar.

Captain Planet.....he's the hero....some random gibberish....

God, how loved that song, but hated the show :P

*I'm sorry, I'm just bored*

So CaPtAiN_pLaNeT gone back to pure Awami news source. Besides that why this is any noteworthy news to CaPtAiN_pLaNeT??? APJ Abul Kalam should be known as water terrorist to Bangladesh and Bangladeshis.
For his plan to join rivers? It is not his, it has been suggested long back before him, and I dont think it will ever happen.
What if bangladesh gets her fair share of water, and India joins the river. Will he still be water terrorist then?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom