What's new

Indian Fans Offering Free Lunch & Beer With Their Tickets.

as opposed to Pk-Punjabis.. aap log to bhot hi ulta of the sofstikated ho :P

Punjabi accent is still not as bad as bharti accent. Bhartis hit the T sound so hard it bursts eardrums.... WhhhaaTTTTT

Pakistanis roll their r’s(only 1 roll though, not multiple like the Spanish). Indians are the only people on the earth that roll their T’s.... :lol:

Not even roll though. When making T sound, bhartis dig their tongue into the roof of their mouth and then slam it to the floor of their mouth..

Last edited:
‘Rijwan bochri ke mattarchor!!!’
paan in mouth, most likely Lucknowi musalmans.

prolly spat right after, ba-hind-chhod
Punjabi accent is still not as bad as bharti accent. Bhartis hit the T sound so hard it bursts eardrums.... WhhhaaTTTTT
the lighter T and D is not Punjabi but, that comes from Urdu.. a much softer tone.. if you dig ultra deep into it, it says "tongue yoga" , the utterance of certain words and mantras, prayers etc.. :laugh: contort your tongue and make these sounds lol

You should listen to Tamil sometime, so rough

Bengali is shoft

On one side the evil colonizers and on another Pakistan

if I am an Indian fan Id rather sell it for $10 than support any of the 2 tbh :lol:
Given the dhulai we received from England yesterday, I got East India Company vibes. I won't be surprised if I have a soft corner for Pak in the final

Given the dhulai we received from England yesterday, I got East India Company vibes. I won't be surprised if I have a soft corner for Pak in the final
Hope they win, and then Gen Bajwa hosts and throws a big party for the team.. minus handsome, of course lol.

Awkward as hell, like shane warne or murali all over you like a bad rash on a day 5 crumbler. :devil:

If the tickets are being sold cheap, PTI supporters should buy the tickets and flood the stands with Pakistani and PTI flags, plus one really large PTI flag.
I hope you realize the problem in your statement...

Pakistan cricket team not PTI cricket team and it's sports not politics

What has an astrologer got to do with breaking TVs? Looks like what I said was right so now you like your trait have resorted to goalpost shifting, fir kuchh keh dunga fir kuchh troll karne ke liye dhundhoge, and this cycle will continue, have a drink and chill.
Errr the thread is about cricket and the aftermath of Indian ouster.
What were the astrologers discussing.
Do your homework before pressing reply button.

The MCG can hold over 100000 fans and reportedly over 70000 tickets sold for Twenty 20 final were bought by Indians.
Now after being ousted from the final, Indian fans are desparately trying to sell off their tickets on the streets.
Even offering, free lunch beer and ride to the ground to the potential buyers.
Advise to the Indians.... Never wash the soap before your hands.
They have to give their a$$es with lunch and beer to sell their tickets .

They have to give their a$$es with lunch and beer to sell their tickets .
37c.jpg

That shits gay AF

I hope you realize the problem in your statement...

Pakistan cricket team not PTI cricket team and it's sports not politics

I am of the opinion Imran Khan = Pakistan, so that idea wouldn't be as bad.

It would be hilarious if the stadium is flooded with more PTI flags than Pakistani flags.

I am of the opinion Imran Khan = Pakistan, so that idea wouldn't be as bad.

It would be hilarious if the stadium is flooded with more PTI flags than Pakistani flags.
Well that's more of a you problem Tbh and kinda stupid but whatever it is what it is, pakistan team is for all, for all ideologies and parties

Better keep BS politcs out of it

Next week will be one of the best weeks in history for TV manufacturing companies.

You guys used to be a much better team 90s and 80s k zamaney me, dominated India back then, most famously and storiedly at Sharjah, spl on fridays lol

this one notwithstanding, paasa palat chuka hai. India has got the better of your boys since the 2ks

almost even stevens hai, but we're ahead now and you are certainly not anywhere near dominating.
Nope. We are much much better T20 team than you guys. Odi you have slight edge but even then we can surprise you on a given day in odi like we did in CT 17 final. Only in Test you are clearly a better team.

Back
Top Bottom