What's new

Indian firing At border

yeah, its always Pakistan starting fires ... lol, its india who started firing into Pakistan, but how can indian papers say this??? they will always blame Pakistan to start it, but the fact is that its india who started it....
Don't 'LOL' when you know squat about the ground realities. Pak Rangers and PA provide covering fire each time to facilitate infiltration of terrorists into Kashmir. There's nothing new in this tactic. It's been going on for the past two decades.

So, do you expect the BSF/IA to sit on their haunches and watch the fireworks? No! They retaliate to throw the terrorist yahoos back into Pakistan.

Don't 'LOL' when you know squat about the ground realities. Pak Rangers and PA provide covering fire each time to facilitate infiltration of terrorists into Kashmir. There's nothing new in this tactic. It's been going on for the past two decades.

So, do you expect the BSF/IA to sit on their haunches and watch the fireworks? No! They retaliate to throw the terrorist yahoos back into Pakistan.

Keep dreaming, always nice to make outlandish claims without an iota of proof to back up your fantasy theory.

PA is already engaged in a pitched battle against the TTP in FATA, the last thing she needs is to open a new front against India. There is no material gain that PA will gain by starting a shooting war against India. But i am not surprised that you have blindly decided to blame Pakistan for this incident, the amount of propaganda you guys are fed i won't blame you.

Last time when i opened a new thread on laskar-e-taieba, my thread was deleted within 10 minutes coz i 4get to give the source..
I don't know any reason of running this thread..

Stop your negative propaganda, Pakistan is a poor country without any money, how can we afford to fire away so much ammo, its india a wanna be supa powa with new found money and cheap ways to show it off.

Pak violates ceasefire, targets 5 posts in Poonch

Violating the ceasefire yet again, Pakistan troops targeted five Indian posts with rockets and heavy machine gun fire along the LoC in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.

"Pakistani troops fired Rocket Projectile grenades and opened indiscriminate small and heavy weaponry firing

on Indian posts in Krishangati forward areas along LoC late last night," PRO, Defence (Jammu) SN Acharya said on Tuesday.
The Pakistani troops fired 1,800 rounds from light and heavy machine guns besides other weapons from 10:15pm on Monday night, he said, adding the firing continued till 11:15pm.

Pakistani troops from their posts of Daku, Roza, Khair and Battal fired on five Indian Posts of Dogra, Chajamun, Gorda, Kripan and Kranti.

Troops guarding the borderline fired back, he said, adding there was no casualty or injury to anyone in the firing exchange.

Pakistan has violated the ceasefire 18 times in the past nearly one-and-a-half month.

On September 10, Pakistani troops had violated the ceasefire by firing RPGs and opening indiscriminate small arms firing on Indian posts in Nangi-Tikri foward areas along LoC in Poonch sector.

On August 21, Pakistan troops targeted three Indian posts of Narayanpur, Pindi and Stop-2 posts along International Border in Samba sector of Jammu and Kashmir.

On 19 and 20 August, Pakistani Rangers had fired on Indian posts of Mala Bela, Garkhal, Sidra camp and Naka Number-10 along IB in Akhnoor sector of Jammu sector, in which one Pakistani intruder was killed.

On 19 August, Pakistan troops had violated the ceasefire by firing on forward posts in Krishnagati belt along LoC.

There were 39 ceasefire violations by Pakistan this year.

Pakistan had violated the ceasefire 51 times last year.

Pak violates ceasefire, targets 5 posts in Poonch - Hindustan Times

TOU PHIR YAQEENAN GHALT HARKATOON SAY HUAY HON GAY.........

Kakaji

Baal dhoop mein nahin safed hue hain.

The Pakistani troops fired 1,800 rounds from light and heavy machine guns
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/208379-indian-firing-border.html#ixzz26oxLEz4f

LOL.......don't tell me indian army on border has people counting the rounds Pakistani troops fire on them?

if Ia is that incompetent that it can no do anything to stop border firing by Pakistan for last 20 years, you know waht you should do with them.....

Back
Top Bottom