What's new

Indian flag insulted by ICC lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punjabbi Munda

Reaction score
Check out the news channels,an ICC lawyer bursting Indian flag balloons with her feet,creating anger across media.

The lawyer should receive the hardest of punishments.

I agree. National flag of any country deserves respect as an entire nation looks towards it for strength, unity and inspiration. Anyone abusing such symbols must be punished.

i didn't see the particular incident..but in general i feel laws regarding national flag should be relaxed a bit.

Check out the news channels,an ICC lawyer bursting Indian flag balloons with her feet,creating anger across media.

The lawyer should receive the hardest of punishments.

death punishment :lol::lol:?

What's the big deal? We should cool down our nationalism a bit. It is really of no use to anyone.

For most of us, National flags are atpar with the pictures of our Parents / beloved ones. For some, Parents may not mean any thing but for some they are every thing. Same thing with National Flag.
Janani janma bhoomi, swraghdhapi rochate (Mother & Motherland are greater than heaven). A flag represents Mother land.
The Lawyer should be sent on a boat towards Sudan..! :lol:

Wait let the match get over today we will burn tricolor on your own land in mohali stadium and you all will be watching it live all over the world like 26/11

Loosing to India in a Semi-Final match can make the oppositions do any thing including burning flags!:lol:

For most of us, National flags are atpar with the pictures of our Parents / beloved ones. For some, Parents may not mean any thing but for some they are every thing. Same thing with National Flag.
Janani janma bhoomi, swraghdhapi rochate (Mother & Motherland are greater than heaven). A flag represents Mother land.
The Lawyer should be sent on a boat towards Sudan..! :lol:

Enough of Bollywood dialogues. Flag is just a symbol and we need to respect it. But comparing with your parents is pure BS. If you love your country, there are much better ways to serve it than doing pooja to the flag.

Oh come on, it's a freakin' balloon!!! What do you think usually happens to it after it deflates?

Exactly! Do you think all the Indian flags ever made are revered and respected? What happens to all the Indian flags that you sport on republic day? It would be thrown in the trash. Is our prestige so fragile that a lady stepping on a tricolor balloon will affect it?

Actually that lady did a mistake..!! Instead of destroying the balloon with hand she crushed it with her leg and media people standing nearby to her noticed all that and grabed her...!

If the Incident is real, expect the guy to be fired from ICC, we own it!!

Nobody gets to insult India and stay on ICC, we all know that too well.

I will personally speak with Sharad Pawar and ensure that this guy is thrown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom