What's new

Indian flag insulted by ICC lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ll kick your national flag and rub it under my feet and then laugh,would love to see your reaction then :azn:

okay, now seriously what punishment do you guys have for insulting a flag? I heard its like Blasphemy to you guys...

:lol: How many of you guys will react like this?

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol: How many of you guys will react like this?

What a shame you are making fun of it.
National flag is to respect,you can't do anything after the balloon deflates but insulting it knowingly is something unacceptable.
Pity on your idiotic behavior

Last edited by a moderator:
Nationalism is virture of the vice, best displayed in the above video

Looks like a mistake, she was just doing her job of clearing off unofficial merchandise from being sold, and didn't realize she is stomping over flags.

India sometimes acts like it has the right to ban the ICC from cricket :D

I am feeling like writing something philosophical..lol...
Why on first place one will paint Indian flag on a balloon? How a balloon suppose to end its tenure then? deflated, isn't it?
Wouldn't that spontaneous deflated state of balloon be a challenge to Indian sentiments? Shouldn't we keep those balloon inflated all the time?

Give me a break...........

Lol I think all this cricket has driven everyone nationalisticly insane :lol:

Idk it looked like a mistake.. but even then I believe some Indian media may be run by retards

Looks like a mistake, she was just doing her job of clearing off unofficial merchandise from being sold, and didn't realize she is stomping over flags.

India sometimes acts like it has the right to ban the ICC from cricket :D

We can actually do that if we wanted to. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom