What's new

Indian forces were put on high alert on Lanka's fear of army coup

A Letter To Indian Army

To,
Whoever presses the alarm button of high alert,
Indian Army Head Quarters,
Delhi (not sure).

Sir,

I recently learnt that you put the army on high alert on Oct 15, 2009 without any significant reason. As an Indian, it was very annoying. As an Shri Lankan, it was frightening. And as an Pakistani, it was alarming for everybody.

Also, whenever the matter is related with SL, don't forget that it were us who supported LTTE. So, we have no right to help the SL govt. Whenever any letter comes, please decide first that whether it is from a whole nation, a ruling party or a single politician. That will help us in taking some important military decisions.

I request you to develop new terminology for alert types which will clarify if you are going to capture another country or not. It will avoid unnecessary tensions on defense forums.

Last but not the least, listen to Zaid Hamid and company. These guys know your intentions better than you. Next time when you are confused about what to do, he can help you. Just take care that you leave some room for conspiracies. It's bread and butter for some people.

Regards,
Balance
An Annoyed Indian.

Not all coups are bloodless and there can be outbreak, India is very close to SL and hence it is customary that it will keep forces on alert.

Thinking that India will attack SL is highly misplaced.

well No i dont think so India can be harmed by SL army in anway in case of any coup. They wont have any time for that neither energy nor they can stand against Indian forces.

A Letter To Indian Army

To,
Delhi (not sure).

Sir,

I recently learnt that you put the army on high alert on Oct 15, 2009 without any significant reason. As an Indian, it was very annoying. As an Shri Lankan, it was frightening. And as an Pakistani, it was alarming for everybody.

Also, whenever the matter is related with SL, don't forget that it were us who supported LTTE. So, we have no right to help the SL govt. Whenever any letter comes, please decide first that whether it is from a whole nation, a ruling party or a single politician. That will help us in taking some important military decisions.

I request you to develop new terminology for alert types which will clarify if you are going to capture another country or not. It will avoid unnecessary tensions on defense forums.

Last but not the least, listen to Zaid Hamid and company. These guys know your intentions better than you. Next time when you are confused about what to do, he can help you. Just take care that you leave some room for conspiracies. It's bread and butter for some people.

Regards,
Balance
An Annoyed Indian.

:yahoo::yahoo:

Thank You balance

Your suggestions will be taken seriously.

Regards

Gen Kapoora

Can someone tell me .. India doesn't even border with Sri Lanka, as such. Then why so much hurly burly? Both are close, yeah, but still a sea is in between :blink:

LTTE was supported by Tamil nationalists in India not the Indian government. We lost a prime minister as proof of the aforesaid. Go learn your history again.
:

:agree::agree: you want me to go into history and post your achievments in creating LTTE terrorists and shelttering them?

Can someone tell me .. India doesn't even border with Sri Lanka, as such. Then why so much hurly burly? Both are close, yeah, but still a sea is in between :blink:

:rofl:
Did you sleep in your Geography classes?

Geography 101 for dummies!!

A Letter To Indian Army

To,
Delhi (not sure).

hey if you are not sure where your army HQ is then indeed we know better than you :partay:

chill out buddy

:agree::agree: you want me to go into history and post your achievments in creating LTTE terrorists and shelttering them?

Of course, please do. But also put in a little more efforts to post the reasons why LTTE was created in the first place, and by whom!

well No i dont think so India can be harmed by SL army in anway in case of any coup. They wont have any time for that neither energy nor they can stand against Indian forces.

Its not about harming India but it is about preventing possible infiltration. What do you think this alert means, just keep watchful eyes.

If anyone wants to bet, I can say that India is not attacking SL for next 1 year (I believe 50 years but cannot wait that long for money :yahoo:)

hey if you are not sure where your army HQ is then indeed we know better than you :partay:

chill out buddy

lol

How come an Indian don't know about its Army HQ :what:
Or that letter was just a flamboyance :D

^^^ Another student for the class!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What's so funny. It's your country, of course your geographical knowing is much better than an outlander :blink:

I'd not ask you about Geography of Pakistan. You'll cheat by means of Google :azn:

Back
Top Bottom