What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
BJP has support. But while voting many people will vote for the corrupt people. Because they themselves are corrupt. If Modi comes, they will be kaput.
Whatever congress going to loose will be won by regional parties. BJP has no gains. I see a more weak govt in center in 2014 led by congress. BJP just does not have broad based support.

Yeah, so do I. India does not deserve better politicians. At least not yet. India needs to suffer . Suffer a lot for electing Congress and other pseudo secular parties over and over again. Once the stain is washed, only then can better politicians - both secular and pseudos come.

thats true for BD as well. politicians are the mirror of the society and unless you change the society you will not get better politicians. changing party will have little affect.

BJP has support. But while voting many people will vote for the corrupt people. Because they themselves are corrupt. If Modi comes, they will be kaput.

BJP is equally corrupt... :)

Very true. Shows that inspite of the borders, we are quite similar people. We may have lost some mutual 'good' things. But the negative qualities we try to cling on to :D
thats true for BD as well. politicians are the mirror of the society and unless you change the society you will not get better politicians. changing party will have little affect.

I would be happy to work for the Congress party under the leadership of Mr Rahul Gandhi-Tweet from PM

Congress declaring Rahul Gandhi as the PM candidate will be the best news for all their political opponents ..... :lol:

Don't underestimate the stupidity of Indian voters can easily fall for fair skin and the surname..

Don't underestimate the stupidity of Indian voters can easily fall for fair skin and the surname..

His campaign in the last assembly elections showed that Indian voters are not that stupid afterall .

His campaign in the last assembly elections showed that Indian voters are not that stupid afterall .
Ya but that was a state elec. but you could be right. Now only untested trump card left for Con is Priyanka.... But don't think congress will promote either of them anti incumbency is too big to make RG the fall guy.

Ya but that was a state elec. but you could be right. Now only untested trump card left for Con is Priyanka.... But don't think congress will promote either of them anti incumbency is too big to make RG the fall guy.

Rahul Gandhi untill now has been a failure in all fronts . Priyanka will be a bigger failure if she ever steps in .

None of them has any experience and proved good for nothing everytime .

Rahul Gandhi untill now has been a failure in all fronts . Priyanka will be a bigger failure if she ever steps in
None of them has any experience and proved good for nothing everytime .

Array kaam koan dekhta hai Naam hai naa, this has always been the bane for this country. I will not rule them out till these dynasty are thrown out of this country.

Array kaam koan dekhta hai Naam hai naa, this has always been the bane for this country. I will not rule them out till these dynasty are thrown out of this country.

Already Priyanka's kids are seen at rallies. the next generation of Gandhi's is here

Its not so easy my friend...not so easy.....this country will traverse through some tough roads in coming years. get ready for a bumpy ride...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom