What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
So this implies that their barbarism wasn't good enough then...

Nazis could not kill all Jews either. Does that reduce the enormity of their crimes ?

At some point of time everyone has suffered the same faith be it Europe, Middle east or Asia... One time Oppressors have been oppressed some other time and this has been the case through out the timeline of history...

Yes and Europeans are clearly aware what caused the Dark Ages - Vatican. So why is India in denial about who caused theirs ? Fact is Indian civilization set in a rut once the Islamic invasions started and we have not come out of that rut fully yet. You may believe they came and liberated you from jahiliyah, bur not for us.

It has to be on paper to be in reality.

Something on paper doesn't necessarily translate it into reality, at least that has been the case in India on quite a few occasions...

India is secular because the majority wants it to be secular. If that changes one day, it will not remain secular.

If that happens, people will know how idiotic this whining is.

Thank God that India doesn't have people like you in majority at least for now...

If we start looking at all our past achievements from the prism of Dharm and Dharm only, then we will be no better than other religious bigots we see so often here.

Something on paper doesn't necessarily translate it into reality, at least that has been the case in India on quite a few occasions...

It is what it is. People have to take it or leave it.

Thank God that India doesn't have people like you in majority at least for now...

I think of all Indians as my fellow people. The likes of Owaisi and his overt and covert supporters are spoilt by our tolerance.

They need to be taught in the only language they understand.

Nazis could not kill all Jews either. Does that reduce the enormity of their crimes ?

LOLZ That's a very wild erroneous statement. Around 1/3rd of Jewish population was exterminated by Nazis and by your very own definition where 100% Dharmic survived "inspite" of Islamic onslaught you stand to contradict yourself...

Yes and Europeans are clearly aware what caused the Dark Ages - Vatican. So why is India in denial about who caused theirs ? Fact is Indian civilization set in a rut once the Islamic invasions started and we have not come out of that rut fully yet.

The last time I looked into history, I saw that India actually thrived under 'muslim' mughal rule both economically and culturally... Though you believe it to be dark age but it isn't necessarily the case..

You may believe they came and liberated you from jahiliyah, bur not for us.

Fair enough...Can't really disagree on that!!

That is fast changing due to people like Owaisi, Bukhari though ;)

The likes of Togadia, Sudharshan etc also have a great contribution in that change...

You may believe they came and liberated you from jahiliyah, bur not for us.

Fair enough...Can't really disagree on that!!

So you think your ancestors were Jahils before they converted to Islam.Do you feel ashamed of them?

LOLZ That's a very wild erroneous statement. Around 1/3rd of Jewish population was exterminated by Nazis and by your very own definition where 100% Dharmic survived "inspite" of Islamic onslaught you stand to contradict yourself...

I did not say we survived 100%. I also disagree with anyone saying that.

The loss of lands from Afghanistan to Bangladesh..around 35% of the population leaving the Dharmic ways to some desert practises, millions of people getting killed, general loot and plunder of temples and universities, adoption of many regressive social practises, the scientific tempo going into a rut - how can this be 100% survival ? We barely managed to scrape through. And many thanks to Jinnah for dividing the subcontinental muslim population into three warring factions in the subcontinent, while concentrating the Hindus in one part.

The last time I looked into history, I saw that India actually thrived under 'muslim' mughal rule both economically and culturally... Though you believe it to be dark age but it isn't necessarily the case..

It thrived because it was always thriving. Not that it was underdeveloped or we were living in caves and the Mughals made it thriving. They inherited an already rich economy and flourishing. And culturally ? what culturally ?

The likes of Togadia, Sudharshan etc also have a great contribution in that change...

I'm not complaining. Either way it does not affect me.

It is what it is. People have to take it or leave it.

And that is what is happening right now...

I think of all Indians as my fellow people.

Not all I guess...

The likes of Owaisi and his overt and covert supporters are spoilt by our tolerance.

They need to be taught in the only language they understand.

There is also a need to teach a lesson to the likes of Bhagwat's and Togadia's and their overt and covert supporters who are testing the patience of peace-loving people... They need to be taught a lesson in a civilized language though.

Yes and Europeans are clearly aware what caused the Dark Ages - Vatican. So why is India in denial about who caused theirs ? Fact is Indian civilization set in a rut once the Islamic invasions started and we have not come out of that rut fully yet. You may believe they came and liberated you from jahiliyah, bur not for us.

No, actually Indians were doing the best in Muslim rule.
It was uncivilized India during the period before & after Mughal Enpire, excluding the Mauryan & the Gupta..

It was British who made your country what it is today... :lol:

congress along with rahul gandhi will be better for the future of india

of what i undestand modi is good at economy and development but will make the youth extremist and invites some major religious problems in india

I did not say we survived 100%. I also disagree with anyone saying that.

The loss of lands from Afghanistan to Bangladesh..around 35% of the population leaving the Dharmic ways to some desert practises, millions of people getting killed, general loot and plunder of temples and universities, adoption of many regressive social practises, the scientific tempo going into a rut - how can this be 100% survival ? We barely managed to scrape through. And many thanks to Jinnah for dividing the subcontinental muslim population into three warring factions in the subcontinent, while concentrating the Hindus in one part.

Lands have been lost and gained all through the history... So what's the big deal. And that 35% population chose to accept something they felt is right. May be in your POV you feel that they are on the losing side, may not be in their POV. Millions of people getting killed, general loot and plunder of temples(Though of other religions) and universities, adoption of many regressive social practices also did happen in "Dharmic" period of India...

It thrived because it was always thriving. Not that it was underdeveloped or we were living in caves and the Mughals made it thriving. They inherited an already rich economy and flourishing. And culturally ? what culturally ?

I thought things like these don't normally thrive under barbarians... Is that not the case?

I'm not complaining. Either way it does not affect me.

So is the case with me...

Anyways we are just derailing this thread... You carry on with your good work

Back
Top Bottom