What's new

Indian govt 'aggressively' developing infrastructures near LAC to counter Chinese aggression

I don't gather, from your post, whether you are agreeing with my post or contradicting it. :-):-)

I have made certain claims in my post. I may respond and clarify, if you raise objection, specific to any of those claims.

Make it ..simple...

India vs China
India vs Pakistan

Both are the same situation If you look at the world ratings.. India is stronger than Pakistan and China is stronger than India.

So, do you think that India can easily win against Pakistan if war will happen? and India will get the Pak Kashmir and GB???

I know, what would be your response... hold on.

but you forget when you talk the same about India vs China due to your love for china and hate for India. How could you believe that it will be easy for china to beat India and occupy Indian parts??

whatsoever, your response would be about India and Pakistan war scenario........ The same response I have about India and China war scenario.

Last edited:
But... But... But... As some Indian MPs are saying and questioning that why 56" and his gang are not willing to disclose or discuss as what did exactly happened during the most recent clash between IA and PLA.
No Fanboys videos please.
China is at a disadvantage in tawang sector

Use your brain instead of trolling
Let me dish you some.

Let me dish you some.

Give out information to compromise national security? No thanks
If you want a clearer picture of the situation then look at the deployment pattern of Chinese and indian forces opposite tawang

Yea, is that why Indian Parliament was adjourned today as Modi government is not willing to discuss the issue on the demand of opposition.

May be that Modi Jee don't want to disclose the vast areas, captured by India in recent clash, kay kaheen Bharati Sena ko nazar na lag jaaye. 😂😂

Give out information to compromise national security? No thanks
If you want a clearer picture of the situation then look at the deployment pattern of Chinese and indian forces opposite tawang
LOL. I guess you have never heard of closed doors briefings rather than an outright rejection. This what happens when you are hand in glove with the armed forces.

LOL. I guess you have never heard of closed doors briefings rather than an outright rejection. This what happens when you are hand in glove with the armed forces.

Modi Jee wouldn't go for even an in-camera session; until an appropriate "nazar wattoo" has been arranged for Bharati Sena. Their successes are too extraordinary. 😛

Last edited:
4th day & firing still ongoing in Bannu cantt. Meanwhile, Pak Army declared ops success 2 days back. Such is the credibility of Pak Army :cheesy:

You are saying what I said essentially. What theater command India comes under? Western or Northern?
doesnt matter, theater commands arent some rigid structure unable to support each other they all report to the CMC and units can be send to whichever theater needs assistance at a moments notice.

doesnt matter, theater commands arent some rigid structure unable to support each other they all report to the CMC and units can be send to whichever theater needs assistance at a moments notice.

It's obvious that in a conflict, whichever need arises, it's met by whoever has the resources. My question was about "which" not how needs are met.

It's the Eastern theater command covering Taiwan, Korea, Japan, etc. And Western theater command covering India, China, Central Russian States.

4th day & firing still ongoing in Bannu cantt. Meanwhile, Pak Army declared ops success 2 days back. Such is the credibility of Pak Army :cheesy:
Did you get this information from Godi Media. If any Twitter Twat has just come out of coma and started posting on this incident, it doesn't mean it's still happening.
BTW, we all know the credibility of the Indian Army too well on LAC.
Last time several weeks after the clash, Chinese produced images of dozens of wounded captive Indian soldier, which the Indian Army or MOD never ever disclosed... Maybe they were the one monitoring Chinese spy satellites for six months. :laugh:

Did you get this information from Godi Media. If any Twitter Twat has just come out of coma and started posting on this incident, it doesn't mean it's still happening
3 different attacks in a single day

Last time several weeks after the clash, Chinese produced images of dozens of wounded captive Indian soldier, which the Indian Army or MOD never ever disclosed... Maybe they were the one monitoring Chinese spy satellites for six months. :laugh:

3 different attacks in a single day

Rather than indulging into a debate, you should just start collecting all the stories under the sun about India because that's all you are good at... Get banned... Come back and start catching up on all the old stories... Use a Pakistani forum to have any voice.
BTW, plenty of incidents take place in the Red Corridor... Just it is that it only concerns Indians when something happens in Mumbai or Delhi.
Prey that Chinese don't have more images to humiliate you further.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom