What's new

Indian govt to fix quota for backward Muslims

boy, there is no need to carve out another muslim state.. a muslim state called pakistan was created for muslims of india . thats it. over.
thats the destiny of india.it will return to its islamic glory whether you like it or hate it but india will return to its islamic legacy.

that was pakistani hindus choice to move to india .They chose to leave their land and property if they would have guts they should have fought back.Btw why should i leave my property to move to pakistan.if water goes above head in india then second pakistan wont be far away .we wont leave our land we will fight back and carve out another country in india.Btw harit pradesh is coming up in up it will be another muslim dominated state after kashmir.if hindus try to do hanky panky there then it will be another kashmir pandit redux for hindus in harit pradesh.

you can try your level best to carve another state out of unified India, but you'll only dream of doing it as in you have your Location "Dream" in your profile.

thats the destiny of india.it will return to its islamic glory whether you like it or hate it but india will return to its islamic legacy.

i think u are one of those retards who believe in Gazwa-e-hind crap.

The next Nostradamus is here.
Guys if you want to know your future, kindly reach out to opps.
when what he predicts does not come true, he will say "oops" to you all.

islam butchered hindus, we saw that after pakistan creation, where you said 30% was there but now only 2 %. hindus will never let that happen. also the the world will never let the lunacy of islam in india.
whether you like it or not the quran readers will beg the indian constitution for some peanuts and they may get a bit of it but thats all.

that was pakistani hindus choice to move to india .They chose to leave their land and property if they would have guts they should have fought back.Btw why should i leave my property to move to pakistan.if water goes above head in india then second pakistan wont be far away .we wont leave our land we will fight back and carve out another country in india.Btw harit pradesh is coming up in up it will be another muslim dominated state after kashmir.if hindus try to do hanky panky there then it will be another kashmir pandit redux for hindus in harit pradesh.

25-30% Muslims at most in the proposed Harit Pradesh.

And the Jats, Gujjars and Tyagis of Western UP are no Kashmiri Pandits. Good Luck with that little plan of yours.:lol:

first decide if you want your property or a muslim state.. if you want property then sit quietly and do your work.. if you want muslim state, that has been given already.

islam butchered hindus, we saw that after pakistan creation, where you said 30% was there but now only 2 %. hindus will never let that happen. also the the world will never let the lunacy of islam in india.
whether you like it or not the quran readers will beg the indian constitution for some peanuts and they may get a bit of it but thats all.
nothing wrong in butchering kafirs.

i would object to your words, not all muslims are like this "opps" GUY.
99% of the indian muslims are more mature rather than following a mulla in a blind idea of getting to "Jannah" just by reading the Quran.

And the Jats, Gujjars and Tyagis of Western UP are no Kashmiri Pandits. Good Luck with that little plan of yours.:lol:
That will be proved soon let the harit pradesh come into being.

My god, if Jats are there, there is no way these lunatic are planning to carve a land, the Jats are one of the firciest warrior clans in the world. I would never go into a fist fight with these guys

Gazwa-e-hind already present in india.those are the fools who thinks that it will come from outside.
in the indian subcontinent (INd+ PAK + BD) has 1200MIL (170 MIL Ms + 1000 MIL H) + 180MIL + 170 MIL. So 520 million muslims will fight against 1000 million hindus. at worst we will destroy each other, but never will islam return to butcher the hindu again.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom