What's new

Indian guy living in China visits Chinese Public School for his daughter and explains the basic Chinese education system

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Indian guy living in China visits Chinese Public School for his daughter and explains the basic Chinese education system

All public shools admission is based on merits and tests scores, nothing esle.

Last edited:
Well, that looks good. If you read the youtube comments you will find many find the schools impressive.

Do mixed ethnic children like this guys daughter get discriminated/bullied at school in China ? I know it is common Japan and Arab countries.

Do mixed ethnic children like this guys daughter get discriminated/bullied at school in China ? I know it is common Japan and Arab countries.
No, Chinese actually have a stereotype the mixed children are smarter and more beautiful.

Here is the other side of this propaganda,

Organ trade of school kids.

You pathetic liar, he doesn't have missing organs and it's the top news in China , the news being suppressed? do you know what you are talking about, you low life, what propaganda about what? if a child disappeared in India, does anyone care at all?

在最近的一次地理考试中,他竟然垫底考了全班倒数第一。

于是胡同学在自己的录音笔里留下了:活着没意思,我试着销声匿迹,原来我真的无人问津……等心里话。

事发当天,晚饭后,胡同学来到了宿舍5楼的阳台,并在录音笔里留下来这样的话:真站到这里反倒是有点紧张了,心脏在狂跳,说实话没有理由,只是觉得没意义,如果真跳下去了会怎样?不确定。

缓和了一下情绪之后,他又说道:刚刚又不跳,哎,我真的是想跳,不想,我应该是不想。

事发当天,晚饭后,胡同学来到了宿舍5楼的阳台,并在录音笔里留下来这样的话:真站到这里反倒是有点紧张了,心脏在狂跳,说实话没有理由,只是觉得没意义,如果真跳下去了会怎样?不确定。

随后,胡同学在上晚自习的前夕离开了宿舍楼,在监控盲区通过翻越围墙的方式逃离了学校,独自一人在山林里溜达,不知不觉中走到粮库附近,随后他爬上围墙思考了数小时,此时的他已经无处可去,回家,要被父母批评,回学校,成绩不好加之翻越围墙,结果可想而知。

在胡同学看来,此时他只剩下一条路了,那就是去死,他在录音笔里留下了这样的两段话:第一段:已经没有意义了,快零点了,干脆再等一下,直接去死吧。第二段:可以的,因为我今天已经有点不清楚了,现在我好想去死,感觉已经没有意义了。

最终,悲剧发生!胡同学带着种种遗憾,永远地离开了!

google translate

In a recent geography test, he was the last one in the class.

So student Hu wrote in his voice recorder: Life is meaningless, I tried to disappear, it turns out that no one cares about me... Wait for the truth.

On the day of the incident, after dinner, Hu came to the balcony on the 5th floor of the dormitory, and wrote the following words in the recording pen: I am a little nervous when I really stand here, and my heart is beating wildly. To be honest, there is no reason, I just feel that there is no reason. Meaning, what would happen if you really jumped off? uncertain.

After calming down, he said again: I didn't dance just now, hey, I really want to dance, I don't want to, I probably don't want to.

Later, Hu left the dormitory building on the eve of self-study last night, escaped from the school by climbing over the fence in the blind spot of surveillance, wandered alone in the mountains and forests, and walked near the grain depot unknowingly, then climbed up the fence and thought At this time, he has nowhere to go. When he goes home, he will be criticized by his parents. When he goes back to school, his grades are not good and he climbs over the fence. The result can be imagined.

In Hu's opinion, there is only one way left for him at this time, and that is to die. He left these two paragraphs in the recorder: The first paragraph: It is meaningless, it is almost zero, so why not go to the hospital again? Wait a minute, just go to hell. The second paragraph: It is ok, because I am a little unclear today, and now I really want to die, and it feels meaningless.

In the end, tragedy happened! With all kinds of regrets, Hu left forever!

Last edited:
You pathetic liar, he doesn't have missing organs and it's the top news in China , the news being suppressed? do you know what you are talking about, you low life, what propaganda about what? if a child disappeared in India, does anyone care at all?

在最近的一次地理考试中,他竟然垫底考了全班倒数第一。

于是胡同学在自己的录音笔里留下了:活着没意思,我试着销声匿迹,原来我真的无人问津……等心里话。

随后,胡同学在上晚自习的前夕离开了宿舍楼,在监控盲区通过翻越围墙的方式逃离了学校,独自一人在山林里溜达,不知不觉中走到粮库附近,随后他爬上围墙思考了数小时,此时的他已经无处可去,回家,要被父母批评,回学校,成绩不好加之翻越围墙,结果可想而知。

在胡同学看来,此时他只剩下一条路了,那就是去死,他在录音笔里留下了这样的两段话:第一段:已经没有意义了,快零点了,干脆再等一下,直接去死吧。第二段:可以的,因为我今天已经有点不清楚了,现在我好想去死,感觉已经没有意义了。

最终,悲剧发生!胡同学带着种种遗憾,永远地离开了!

google translate

In a recent geography test, he was the last one in the class.

So student Hu wrote in his voice recorder: Life is meaningless, I tried to disappear, it turns out that no one cares about me... Wait for the truth.

On the day of the incident, after dinner, Hu came to the balcony on the 5th floor of the dormitory, and wrote the following words in the recording pen: I am a little nervous when I really stand here, and my heart is beating wildly. To be honest, there is no reason, I just feel that there is no reason. Meaning, what would happen if you really jumped off? uncertain.

After calming down, he said again: I didn't dance just now, hey, I really want to dance, I don't want to, I probably don't want to.

Later, Hu left the dormitory building on the eve of self-study last night, escaped from the school by climbing over the fence in the blind spot of surveillance, wandered alone in the mountains and forests, and walked near the grain depot unknowingly, then climbed up the fence and thought At this time, he has nowhere to go. When he goes home, he will be criticized by his parents. When he goes back to school, his grades are not good and he climbs over the fence. The result can be imagined.

In Hu's opinion, there is only one way left for him at this time, and that is to die. He left these two paragraphs in the recorder: The first paragraph: It is meaningless, it is almost zero, so why not go to the hospital again? Wait a minute, just go to hell. The second paragraph: It is ok, because I am a little unclear today, and now I really want to die, and it feels meaningless.

In the end, tragedy happened! With all kinds of regrets, Hu left forever!

Convenient "suicide". What about the million other missing kids ?

In any case, what kind of "excellent school" have kids killing themselves ?

Convenient "suicide". What about the million other missing kids ?

In any case, what kind of "excellent school" have kids killing themselves ?
Millions? are you talking about India? what's the conditions for Indian kids? Kids and even adults kill themselves for various reason, it happens around the world, China still has the lowest suicide rate in the world, India is among the highest , you even know this?

微信图片_20230321204705.png
微信图片_20230321204838.png

Last edited:
Millions? are you talking about India? what's the conditions for Indian kids? Kids and even adults kill themselves for various reason, it happens around the world, China still has the lowest suicide rate in the world, India is among the highest , you even know this?

View attachment 921366View attachment 921367

Suicide rate as per WHO says In China, 99 out of every 100,000 people commit suicide annually, for India, it stands at 98 per 100,000 population.

Suicide rate as per WHO says In China, 99 out of every 100,000 people commit suicide annually, for India, it stands at 98 per 100,000 population.

Indian news? Did you ever leave India and visit anywhere else, you are just so self deluded

微信图片_20220911152935.png
14576218001551680153.jpg

When someone have IQ of peanuts you are susceptible to falungong cult news and don't even realize the absurdity. Lack of optimal mental aptitude for logical reasoning cause these issues .

Back
Top Bottom