What's new

Indian Hindu goes on a anti-Muslim Hate Filled Rant at the New Jersey City Council; refers to Muslims as "rapists and terrorists"

Pakistanis(and one Moroccan) beat the shit out of characters like this in Houston once - had them come in talking about Islam and Pakistanis during a match.. they were warned..then decided to shove one of the Pakistanis..

and then it took just three Pakistanis to chase 8 of these idiots out into main westheimer with one particular one prostrating to us…and another crying with tears and going “I will call police.. you cannot do this”.

Oddly, among the Pakistani group were two Indians too who were also telling these idiots to shut up and literally told us “Inn chutiyun ke mun na lago.. sahi kiya”

Muslims of New Jersey need to tackle this pajeet for good
They should call up the Dotbusters to get the job done, if they still exist. They are needed more than ever to show these cockroaches their place.

Come in talking about Islam and Pakistanis during a match.. they were warned..then decided to shove one of the Pakistanis.
and then it took just three Pakistanis to chase 8 of these idiots out into main westheimer with one particular one prostrating to us…and another crying with tears and going “I will call police.. you cannot do this”.
Typical of them, did it escalate any further?

This dothead thought he could "impress" the council with his idiotic rant, he struggled to even put a single coherent sentence together. It's utterly hilarious how Indians believe that the rest of the world is as deluded and idiotic as they are

It is crazy how many people live in their own head and completely lack self awareness.

P.S

The Indians who tried “attacking” this group
Two were gas station employees and students, three worked for a deadbeat Indian owned reseller and the other two were some Python programmers at some IT place. Most looked unkempt, with backgrounds likely from lower middle class or smaller towns.

The Indians that were in this hookah bar part of the match watching group with Pakistanis. One was Senior Solution Architect at Shell and the other a Petrochemical Engineering consultant with Schlumberger. Good families, polished and aware.

This fellow too on the hateful rant probably is from a crappy family background.

P.S

The Indians who tried “attacking” this group
Two were gas station employees and students, three worked for a deadbeat Indian owned reseller and the other two were some Python programmers at some IT place. Most looked unkempt, with backgrounds likely from lower middle class or smaller towns.

The Indians that were in this hookah bar part of the match watching group with Pakistanis. One was Senior Solution Architect at Shell and the other a Petrochemical Engineering consultant with Schlumberger. Good families, polished and aware.

This fellow too on the hateful rant probably is from a crappy family background.
What religion were the Indians with the Pakistanis? 🤔

I hate to be the one to bring this up because I'm not too religious myself but honestly I think it matters in the context of the subcontinent considering our history

What religion were the Indians with the Pakistanis? 🤔

I hate to be the one to bring this up because I'm not too religious myself but honestly I think it matters in the context of the subcontinent considering our history
Hindus -

One a very practicing one( will not touch utensils or otherwise from anyone outside of Hindusim) and a regular visitor to mandir.

The other not soo religious (eats meat) but is a believer

They tried doing that in the UK. got beaten up badly by the Pakistanis.

Hindu immigrants had been harassing Muslims in Leicester for around a year....police did nothing to stop it so they finally took action.

Back
Top Bottom