What's new

Indian home minister accuses Pakistan of 'destabilising India'

Bro, Indians are desparate, very desperate, wet dhotis have lost the will to stand up to Pakistanis. This is how Pakistanis have infected the Indian brains,.

Our best strategy is to ignore, and let them burn more and more....to its our feet. Indians will come to kiss our feet out of frustration.

I don't hate India or Indians. I am a realist and believe in realpolitikal approach to improve India-Pakistan relations. It was the first thread I created here on PDF.

No proof of that.
and when did mukti bahini became terrorist organization?

much before kashmiri freedom fighters became terrorists..

I don't hate India or Indians. I am a realist and believe in realpolitikal approach to improve India-Pakistan relations. It was the first thread I created here on PDF.

enjoy.

Its a different time frame.Pakistan on 2 sides had waged 2 wars against us in 48 and 65,,we couldn't take a security risk again.

Plus all bangladeshis agreed so......:D

So if Pakistan army was actively supporting Sikh separatists during Operation Blue Star of 1984, it was OK for you since majority of Punjabis supported it too? :D

So if Pakistan army was actively supporting Sikh separatists during Operation Blue Star of 1984, it was OK for you since majority of Punjabis supported it too? :D

Problem is majority did not support it otherwise punjab would have been independent.
I know this as i live here,,my parents and grand parents live here.

It had support only among a section of jats and that too in villages.

ha! They just cant keep the peace can they? Finger pointing started ALREADY!

True. Their paranoia and whining shows that they're damn scared of Pak's future power projection. Some thing tells me keh ache din anne walay hain;):cheers:. Their agenda to de-stabilize Pak has been nothing but futile and a failure

Mukti Bahini was a separatist organisation, same as various Kashmiri separatist movements that Pakistan supports.
separatist yes, terrorist not and we are not killing separatist by calling them "terrorist" and the example for that is sayeed shah geelani - why do you think he is still alive?

LOL. So when freedom fighters succeed in separation like ISIS, Mukti Bahini, Zionist militia they are recognized as 'sovereign powers', when they don't, they are deemed as terrorists. Funny! :D

It indeed is funny.
People who are stronger can do anything,,its the only fact of life.

But we never used religious propaganda to make hindus go there and start a war,,it was professional.Pakistan is using religion as a tool and thats why has started suffering itself due to indoctrination.

Back
Top Bottom