What's new

Indian hospitality floors Pak students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if you feel my comments were wrong and far from reality, you have a right to disagree and hold a different opinion.

Resentment for my comments will swiftly bring accusations of me being a traitor an afghan and so on which is untrue, however those who label me and us as such openly say to those who we despise that we are one people, we share same culture, food, language and believe in same GOD we are same just separated by a boundary, see any hypocrisy?.

You already have a Punjabi Nationalist Party in the form of PMLN.

No one has accused you of anything, here.

Sharifs are Kashmiri not Punjabi.

Or a United Sub-Continent. Imagine how better off we would be living in peace together. No one will dare faak with us.

With So much hate ...there will be a civil war within 5 years of a United Sub - continent. The Partition was the best thing that happened. The problem is it wasn't complete.

No one has accused you of anything, here.

Sharifs are Kashmiri not Punjabi.

And since when did us fools know the difference, as you cross the indus everything is punjab to us.

That was map of Greater Punjab :whistle:

So you guys want everything except Bangladesh. You guys still so pissed with the Bangladeshi's that you don't even want them in your dreams :lol:

And since when did us fools know the difference, as you cross the indus everything is punjab to us.

I don't speak for PMLN nor for Punjab. You have your views, and you have every right to have them. End of story.

So you guys want everything except Bangladesh. You guys still so pissed with the Bangladeshi's that you don't even want them in your dreams :lol:

We can't take panga with super power :D

do remember that the nation you so proudly speak of was created thanks to the effort of Dark skinned, curry eating folks from the east of indus...Now you want to relegate them because they dont look like you??
Thats just pathetic!

Where is this handbook that describes what a Pakistani or an Indian should look like?

I never said i wanted to relegate them due to their skin colour or their ethnic group, i just highlighted that they have travelled far and wide and settled in different part of the world and hence everyone thinks that's what a Pakistani looks like.

If you look at this student exchange, how many baluchs or pukhtoons you see in it?, not that we like our people to have any form of relation with Indians of all religions but regardless, everyone who has interacted in this student exchange will think that this what a Pakistani looks like, they are similar and so on but reality is different.

Apologies if you feel my comments were wrong and far from reality, you have a right to disagree and hold a different opinion.

Resentment for my comments will swiftly bring accusations of me being a traitor an afghan and so on which is untrue, however those who label me and us as such openly say to those who we despise that we are one people, we share same culture, food, language and believe in same GOD we are same just separated by a boundary, see any hypocrisy?.

No there is no hypocrisy over here ! I agree that Pakistan is not Lahore, Islamabad or Karachi & that even a Punjabi from Sargodha would feel out of place in Indian Punjab never mind Delhi so what to speak of the Pashtuns, the Saraikis, the Baluch, the Sindhis, the Kashmiris & the Baltis from up north !

That said - If they - the people who went there - were able to experience some commonalities & consequently bond with each other - Fine ! Anything that inches us towards peace is good.

Its like when the Lar Pashtuns & the Bar Pashtuns meet each other & they start bonding with each other & exclaiming that Afghanistan & Pakistan has a similar culture - We - the rest of us - don't stand up & say 'Oi....what about us ?' 'I can't even speak Pashto let alone prescribe to Pashtunwali' !

And why ? Because Lar Pashtuns are Our People & what is Theres is Ours & what is Ours is Theres & so it doesn't matter if they see something common between Afghanistan & Pakistan - We're with them on that !

But singling out a single ethnicity & name calling them is very unacceptable whether that ethnicity being passed comments about is Pashtuns, Punjabi, Sindhi or Baluch !

You already have a Punjabi Nationalist Party in the form of PMLN.

Its the largest Party in Baluchistan & the 3rd largest Party in KPK with enough seats & enough leverage to have formed a Government therein if it wanted to !

At any rate the day they decide to build the Kalabagh Dam is the day when I'd start viewing them as a Punjabi Nationalist Party !

Yara, problem is that i can't abuse Pashtuns as i have more Pashtuns in my country than Afghanistan and i respect them, i hope you get the point.

Rest assured - Punjabies the big heart people will continue to dominate :lol:

Go right ahead sir, we are used to being called names from your greater punjab from being a burden to criminals, barbarians, illiterate, butt of all jokes, drug dealers, homosexuals, pimps, women sellers, ill mannered. savages, kidnappers, backward, traitors that bite the hand that feeds them.

You carryon nothing will surprise me.

Go right ahead sir, we are used to being called names from your greater punjab from being a burden to criminals, barbarians, illiterate, butt of all jokes, drug dealers, homosexuals, pimps, women sellers, ill mannered. savages, kidnappers, backward, traitors that bite the hand that feeds them.

You carryon nothing will surprise me.

Oo Bhai meri bay par sawari na karoo, i am not the person to whom you can trick into ethnic BS against my fallow citizens.

No there is no hypocrisy over here ! I agree that Pakistan is not Lahore, Islamabad or Karachi & that even a Punjabi from Sargodha would feel out of place in Indian Punjab never mind Delhi so what to speak of the Pashtuns, the Saraikis, the Baluch, the Sindhis, the Kashmiris & the Baltis from up north !

That said - If they - the people who went there - were able to experience some commonalities & consequently bond with each other - Fine ! Anything that inches us towards peace is good.

Its like when the Lar Pashtuns & the Bar Pashtuns meet each other & they start bonding with each other & exclaiming that Afghanistan & Pakistan has a similar culture - We - the rest of us - don't stand up & say 'Oi....what about us ?' 'I can't even speak Pashto let alone prescribe to Pashtunwali' !

And why ? Because Lar Pashtuns are Our People & what is Theres is Ours & what is Ours is Theres & so it doesn't matter if they see something common between Afghanistan & Pakistan - We're with them on that !

But singling out a single ethnicity & name calling them is very unacceptable whether that ethnicity being passed comments about is Pashtuns, Punjabi, Sindhi or Baluch !

Its the largest Party in Baluchistan & the 3rd largest Party in KPK with enough seats & enough leverage to have formed a Government therein if it wanted to !

At any rate the day they decide to build the Kalabagh Dam is the day when I'd start viewing them as a Punjabi Nationalist Party !

Would you not agree that around the word that is what perception of Pakistani is, itsunami not name calling its hard facts, its not said in an offensive manner.

If i was to call a black person from Africa a black person would that be consisted racist or name calling i think not.

No one has stopped you from bonding with anyone, aslong you bond in your name and not in the name of Pakistan as Pakistan is representative of all, since the name Pakistan was used this exchange was carried out in its name tell me looking at those pictures how many Pakistanis do you see?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom