What's new

Indian intelligence agencies assist attackers to attack the Chinese Consulate in Karachi

shiv sena is declared as a terrorist organisation by Pakistan. Guess what that news made them happy.
From what I accumulated the best way to deal with these belligerent indians is to troll them and shatter their ego.
Nothing pisses them off more than when you talk about their sadistic nature and remind them how miserably they fail at torturing others. I am responsible for most indian trolls having a meltdown on this forum:lol:
Teach us the art....

To be honest I am kinda confused about Chinese strategy towards CPEC and their public narrative. Soon after attack Chinese spokesperson was telling Pakistan to ensure their citizens safety! It's like rubbing salt on the wounds. It's our citizens who are dieing, its our country good name whoes coming up in media for all the wrong reasons, its our law and order which is getting disturbed, all because we have decided to put our weight behind China. The level of support India get from America, financially, trade, access to western civilization, and more importantly, the way American deep state work with India to destabilised Pakistan, China is simply no where to be seen to establish that level of cooperation with Pakistan. We are expected to take all sort of hits while China can stay in background.

This attack should have been the last straw the broke the camel back. Yet Chinese response is hardly encouraging. Imagine if Pakistan was involved in hitting American consulate in Bombay! What would be American response.

If China wants to become a world power it should start behaving like one, standing firmly with its allies and taking its allies enemies as it's own.

So should China send their PLA to CPEC region? But isn't that the same as what the American did before? What would PLA do in Pakistan then? Bombing your land, just like US?

I think what China do is alright. It is your country, your sovereignty. They won't overstep their place just because there is an incident like this. It is wiser that China ask you, the owner of the place to ensure the safety of Chinese nationals. If you need help, China can do other things like sending better equipment, etc. But to send their troops is the worst idea.

Last edited:
sadists get tortured themselves, when they fail at torturing others.
Mockery works the best as indians are very emotional people.
Understood!!! It means the very existence of Pak is like a constant torture on their souls!!! Quite a strange case...

China should consider expanding CPEC

How about improved power, sanitation, medical facilities, transfers of tools and machinery, and some vocational training for the hometowns of those who gave their lives in defense of both nations

Understood!!! It means the very existence of Pak is like a constant torture on their souls!!! Quite a strange case...
Yes it is! They want to murder every single Pakistani and claim the land for themselves but despite numerical advantage they can't do anything except cry and whine. :lol:

Yes it is! They want to murder every single Pakistani and claim the land for themselves but despite numerical advantage they can't do anything except cry and whine. :lol:
@Mugwop sister...I like your style and way of thinking. Please email me directly if you would please...I want to keep in contact with patriotic and smart Pakistanis across the u.s. and else where. tameeraypakistan@gmail.com

Poor soul did not get his full pension .

I am happy for you. :enjoy:
Met many pakistani taxi drivers in US. they want peace with india.
I've met many indian waiters in US, they too want peace with Pakistan! of course, I don't buy that crap just as I'm sure you didn't by their crap. jama kharch, as they say!

I've met many indian waiters in US, they too want peace with Pakistan! of course, I don't buy that crap just as I'm sure you didn't by their crap. jama kharch, as they say!

Yahud o nasara respect waiters and taxi drivers, even CEOs of google, Microsoft, adobe, siemens.... All are respected . I believe in what Pakistani waiters, drivers said about peace between india and pakistan.

Yahud o nasara respect waiters and taxi drivers, even CEOs of google, Microsoft, adobe, siemens.... All are respected . I believe in what Pakistani waiters, drivers said about peace between india and pakistan.
Keep believing all you want. Good to hang on to beliefs, regardless of how gullible they may be. :enjoy:

Keep believing all you want. Good to hang on to beliefs, regardless of how gullible they may be. :enjoy:

Most of pakistanis taxi drivers i interacted said that there is no difference between indians and pakistanis. They were all very friendly unlike pakistanis on this forum.:enjoy:

Most of pakistanis taxi drivers i interacted said that there is no difference between indians and pakistanis. They were all very friendly unlike pakistanis on this forum.
It's called manners. Your a guest for them so they are just feeding you fake flattery. I have indians who work under me, they report ro me and they say the same thing. just fake flattery for their boss, nothing more. Don't let it get to your head.

Back
Top Bottom