What's new

Indian Involvement in Gilgit Baltistan exposed - Indus News Pakistan .

Pakistan Ka Beta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
GB.jpg

Last edited:
trendin.pk
mehdi-shah.jpg

Another Indian conspiracy against Pakistan has been exposed as a youth from Gilgit-Baltistan Mehdi Shah has admitted that he was being used by Indian proxies for anti-Pakistan activities.
Mehdi Shah Rizvi, son of late Syed Haider Shah Rizvi has admitted that mafias misled his father and forced him to adopt an anti-Pakistan narrative and similar events happened with him as well.
Scotland based Dr. Amjad Ayub Mirza and Britain based Sajjad Raja and Shaukat Kashmiri misled innocent people of Gilgit-Baltistan in issuing anti-Pakistan statements.
Mehdi Shah was made to believe that security agencies were responsible for his father’s death. After that, he adopted anti-Pakistan stance and applied for political asylum in France.
Mehdi Shah revealed that he was incited against Pakistani state, army and other national institutions. Amjad Mirza contacted from Italy while Amjad Ayub assured financial and Indian support and urged him to protest outside Pakistani embassy in Italy, he added.
Mehdi Shah also said that all of his videos against the army and state institutions were scripted and he attended online conferences to incite youth against Pakistan.
He further said that Indian proxies promised him representation in the United Nations (UN) and a meeting with Indian Prime Minister Modi.
It was further revealed that during the human rights session at the United Nations, Mehdi Shah was given anti-army script. Mehdi also admitted that financial support for the army and anti-Pakistan demonstrations was assured.

Add this to your propaganda, just see the comments section filled with Pakistanis for no reason.

And by the way that Chinese dude’s twitter handle whom you mentioned is a fake account, just translate his/her name of google translate, you’ll go rofl.
trendin.pk
mehdi-shah.jpg

Another Indian conspiracy against Pakistan has been exposed as a youth from Gilgit-Baltistan Mehdi Shah has admitted that he was being used by Indian proxies for anti-Pakistan activities.
Mehdi Shah Rizvi, son of late Syed Haider Shah Rizvi has admitted that mafias misled his father and forced him to adopt an anti-Pakistan narrative and similar events happened with him as well.
Scotland based Dr. Amjad Ayub Mirza and Britain based Sajjad Raja and Shaukat Kashmiri misled innocent people of Gilgit-Baltistan in issuing anti-Pakistan statements.
Mehdi Shah was made to believe that security agencies were responsible for his father’s death. After that, he adopted anti-Pakistan stance and applied for political asylum in France.
Mehdi Shah revealed that he was incited against Pakistani state, army and other national institutions. Amjad Mirza contacted from Italy while Amjad Ayub assured financial and Indian support and urged him to protest outside Pakistani embassy in Italy, he added.
Mehdi Shah also said that all of his videos against the army and state institutions were scripted and he attended online conferences to incite youth against Pakistan.
He further said that Indian proxies promised him representation in the United Nations (UN) and a meeting with Indian Prime Minister Modi.
It was further revealed that during the human rights session at the United Nations, Mehdi Shah was given anti-army script. Mehdi also admitted that financial support for the army and anti-Pakistan demonstrations was assured.
Personal statements of a nobody exposed India, lol.
Thats why no one takes action against India as no solid proof can be given against us.
By that logic, I can beat anyone and force him to say I am an ISI agent working to destabilise India, it will have 0 value, bring the proof and expose India.

Last edited:
As far as Balochistan is concerned, its 100% India. period.
A fair return gift for the superb Kashmir Operations by Pakistan.

Im sure, India will never be able to match what Pakistan was able to achieve in Kashmir.
hats off to PA / ISI.

Last edited:
dumbbell, it says: jīntāo is a beautiful man
First you give me video of a girl saying that she is the one behind the account as you shared her pinned tweet, but the name says Beatiful Man Hi Jintao. Self contradictory.

says Beatiful Man Hi Jintao. Self contradictory
learn languages, dummy, google translation is never accurate, it fecks up the grammar as well as the sequence of the words.

how I wish educated people/trolls like @Nilgiri were back and moronic ones like you were either gone or we were given a freehand to expose you.

but the pajeet-lovers (or is it just click lovers) have a different agenda
First you give me video of a girl saying that she is the one behind the account as you shared her pinned tweet
next you'll be asking for her home address, pervy stinker!

who was that twat who was on raw payroll and when raw didn't keep up with payments the guy started making videos crying and telling about his activities?

learn languages, dummy, google translation is never accurate, it fecks up the grammar as well as the sequence of the words.

how I wish educated people/trolls like @Nilgiri were back and moronic ones like you were either gone or we were given a freehand to expose you.

but the pajeet-lovers (or is it just click lovers) have a different agenda

next you'll be asking for her home address, pervy stinker!
I’m not interested and neither I am a Pakistani who thinks China is the iron brother. But Chinese dudes can’t use Twitter as twitter is banned there.

As far as Balochistan is concerned, its 100% India. period.
A fair return gift for the superb Kashmir Operations by Pakistan.

Im sure, India will never be able to match what Pakistan was able to achieve in Kashmir.
hats off to PA / ISI.

We are not doing enough in Kashmir

India deserves to get much more dead bodies from Kashmir. I hope we do that soon

I’m not interested and neither I am a Pakistani who thinks China is the iron brother. But Chinese dudes can’t use Twitter as twitter is banned there.
no dummy, the ban is not universally applied. had you ever been there, you'd know that it is banned on your phone but not in the networks of a huuuuge number of hotels and other buildings.

not only that there are virtual private networks that are also used to bypass the "ban"

Such a waste of precious money and efforts by India...could have used the resources for the well being of the region, its own billion plus poor people. It's the region which grows not individual countries....

India's Chanakya 3rd century third grade ideology and statecraft believing in deceit and deception as some kind of diplomacy and that your neighbors neighbor is your friend and your immediate neighbor is your enemy, this Chanakya neeti followed by India will make it sure that India can never ever have good relations with Pakistan and China...

Can' believe what India follows as state policies...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom