What's new

Indian Iran Collaboration & Pakistan's Failure To Build Power Base In GCC:---

Mastan Sb, i am choosing these specific response as i know You are WRONG - Simple one liners will not work. sorry!

I must tell you i am seriously allergic to Sectarianism it just makes me sick for my well being i can grow a big rash!..so please stop fishing sectarian piranhas in PDF. These morons have no place in Pakistan. get them personally sponsored and bring them to USA make them work for your Car showroom and given them a daily dose!

Hi,

Don't use my words on me---. I have already made my statement---. There was no such thing asked as you stated---.

Page 1

Hi,

National crisis don't happen in ether and neither do conflicts between two nations who have already been at war---. There are precursors and happenings in real time that appear which would lead to what is coming at you in the future---.

When the Yemen crisis started---the GCC with the permission of west asked pak military to take charge and head off the insurgency---.

That was a shocking moment for india and momentarily it did not comprehend how west would allow pakistan to present its military force in the GCC and take charge of the area---. How could america and UK allow pakistan to establish multiple military bases in the gulf countries and change the power structure---.

A pakistani military base in Oman would be critical to indian interests because it would placed adjacent to the indian coastline across the ocean---a military base in Emirates would deeply influence emirati public's opinion shifting towards pakistan and same for the bases in Bahrain and saudia---. That would be a total catastrophe for indian foreign policy and towards indian occupied kashmir---.

So a plan was devised on a fastrak to counter this proposal---. India approached pakistan media personalities and gave them huge sums of money---they approached some politicians who were on the take and gave them financial assistance and they indirectly approached the politicians who had a soft corner for iran---.

Thus started the campaign against troop buildup and movement to GCC with certain slogans and keywords---. The reason for this campaign was to create a wedge between the GCC and pakistan permanently and separate pakistan from other influential muslim countries---.

This opportunity became the precursor to what was to come years later if the plan succeeded in its implementation to create the division and differences---.

It started with " we are not a mercenary army "---" you have spent so much money on weapons now fight your own wars "---" we are not on your payroll that you ask us to jump and we will "---" shias are our brothers we don't have a bone of contention in this conflict "---a declaration of solidarity with iran came thru---pakistan declared we will not interfere in anyone's conflict at all---" your problem---you handle it "---became the pakistani mantra---.

India was ecstatic at the pakistani publics response---it was way beyond their expectations---they never imagined that the pakistanis would go that far and openly show hatred towards the GCC---openly degrade insult and humiliate the GCC---openly target the militaries of GCC as cowards and incompetent---.

This hatred had gone way beyond the wildest imaginations of the indian planners and the insiders report that there was a momentary shock of disbelief at the highest echelons of power in india---at how badly pakistan had faltered at this god given opportunity---.

On the other hand---the west could not believe what it was seeing---. The west had placed the GCC on a platter and given it to pakistan to build up on the only usable industry that it had---build up its economy and resource and with the resulting increase of military strength and power projection---it would be in a far better position to resolve its boundary issues with its arch enemy india---.

The west thought that pakistani leaders and military would understand the TRUE reason behind the gesture and would jump on it without hesitation to do what it had wanted for the last many decades to be financially economically and militarily strong to resolve the kashmir conflict while solving the Yemen crisis---.

From their experience---the west knew that the experience that the pak military had in containing insurgency back home---they would succeed in containing the yemen insurgency in a professional and ethical manner and contain the damage to life and property as they had shown in Fata---.

But all plans come crumbling down when the horse does not want to drink water---. CONTD

@BATMAN @war&peace @Mangus Ortus Novem @Irfan Baloch @Khafee

It is a very incorrect assumption that you are making that GCC and west would've had allowed pakistan to make
(us style) military bases in gulf. We don't have resources for that type of expansion neither it was promised to us. Neither that type of foot print suits regional powers. Yemen's request was nothing but putting Pakistani solders on ground doing the dirty work. But regardless, there was no guarantee that Pakistan could've had contained it. Rather it was an open invitation to Iran to engage their proxies in Pakistan. Not that they aren't doing it now but that could've had been more open hence opening a third front from the border which is rather unprotected. So it was good on Pakistan what they did, our hands are already full from two front war. Third could've had been proved to be a disaster.

It is a very incorrect assumption that you are making that GCC and west would've had allowed pakistan to make
(us style) military bases in gulf. We don't have resources for that type of expansion neither it was promised to us. Neither that type of foot print suits regional powers. Yemen's request was nothing but putting Pakistani solders on ground doing the dirty work. But regardless, there was no guarantee that Pakistan could've had contained it. Rather it was an open invitation to Iran to engage their proxies in Pakistan. Not that they aren't doing it now but that could've had been more open hence opening a third front from the border which is rather unprotected. So it was good on Pakistan what they did, our hands are already full from two front war. Third could've had been proved to be a disaster.

Hi,

I would have @Khafee tell you how much funding was available---.

Hi,

This issue was never brought up---. I was given other excuses but not this---.

If this issue was there---it would have been brought up---.

May be this was the reason and this was the real issue...you just did not know at that point in time but now you know!

Hi,

Sir Jee, Why are saudis funding new F-16 deal. Brotherly Islamic Love you may say right! yes Ask @Khafee what is the exact reason! he cant tell you because of his position but i can tell you as i am free!

Hi,

Let's assume for a second that there were billions available, but IMO opening a third front with Iran, who borders a tricky province with rather hostile environment which could've had directly sabotaged CPEC which both India and some other regional powers would love to see along with the great USA; was a extremely bad idea and what Pakistan's state did was very correct.

Sir Jee, Why are saudis funding new F-16 deal. Brotherly Islamic Love you may say right! yes Ask @Khafee what is the exact reason! he cant tell you because of his position but i can tell you as i am free!
So tell us......

Let's assume for a second that there were billions available, but IMO opening a third front with Iran, who borders a tricky province with rather hostile environment which could've had directly sabotaged CPEC which both India and some other regional powers would love to see along with the great USA; was a extremely bad idea and what Pakistan's state did was very correct.

Being the nuc power that pakistan is---it would have tried to explain iran about the situation if they did not understand---it would be neutered.

So---basically pakistan had to decide if it is being neutered or iran being neutered---.

World has no love lost for iran

What we need is economics based on industrial growth, education and stability rather wars and opening new fronts in the region. In the past it didn't give us very good results. Once that is achieved Pakistan can develop or buy those systems expand it's footprint as much it wants but first we need to get Pakistan back on her feet by doing the hard work ourselves not by looking at shortcuts for success.

Being the nuc power that pakistan is---it would have tried to explain iran about the situation if they did not understand---it would be neutered.

So---basically pakistan had to decide if it is being neutered or iran being neutered---.

World has no love lost for iran

USA and nato being the nuc power, israel being that as well didn't prevent iran doing their dirty work in middle east. It's easy said than being done. Nuc is not the factor in proxy wars, otherwise worthless Afghanistan would be already 5th province of Pakistan.

So tell us......
have 2 Israeli Pilots captured. Saudis are providing funding for sale of new and upgraded F-16s. so to act as bridge between Pakistan and Israel/USA. Saudi Foreign Minister tried early to take him away twice(his visits were cancelled twice) but Pakistan Deep state gave them cold shoulder till they bring USA to the table and weapons we need. that what money does brings power and powerful friends.

so this is how the cookie crumbles.

I am not sure 1 x pilot is exchanged or both. as i think deep state will not trade both they shouldnt - they should milk it for other eventalities.

by the way Netenyahu is about to visit India - may be more pilots?

have 2 Israeli Pilots captured. Saudis are providing funding for sale of new and upgraded F-16s. so to act as bridge between Pakistan and Israel/USA. Saudi Foreign Minister tried early to take him away twice(his visits were cancelled twice) but Pakistan Deep state gave them cold shoulder till they bring USA to the table and weapons we need. that what money does brings power and powerful friends.

so this is how the cookie crumbles.

I am not sure 1 x pilot is exchanged or both. as i think deep state will not trade both they shouldnt - they should milk it for other eventalities.

by the way Netenyahu is about to visit India - may be more pilots?
Saudis are not providing a single US$ for the new vipers, or any upgrades.

Saudi Foreign Minister's visit was supposed to be Islamabad and then New Delhi to deescalate the nuclear posturing by both. New Delhi kept delaying it, hence the late arrival of the KSA FM.

Hypothetically any Israeli pilot's release would be negotiated by the US. On another thread you were speculating that in return for one pilot, PAF is getting new Blk72's - I'm sorry, I do not agree with this.

You are entitled to your opinion, lets agree to disagree.

What we need is economics based on industrial growth, education and stability rather wars and opening new fronts in the region. In the past it didn't give us very good results. Once that is achieved Pakistan can develop or buy those systems expand it's footprint as much it wants but first we need to get Pakistan back on her feet by doing the hard work ourselves not by looking at shortcuts for success.

Hi,

Our enemy knows that we need economic growth---. Everybody knows that---. When we get strong economically---we will buy weapons to fight with our enemy---. Our enemy will sabotage our every effort to be economically strong---.

The yemen war crisis was our surest way to get economically and militarily strong without a single penny of our cash---.

Yemen war was a god given gift to us---. GCC would have spent all the money to arm our military---we would have been armed the way we wanted to be---the economic boom resulting the influx of close to fresh 150 K troops would not have been stopped by our enemy---.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom