What's new

Indian journo dares to call Bangladesh a ''buffer state''-Local newsmen taken aback

ahh...That would just mean you are a pro-Musharraf Pakistani in disguise of a Bangladeshi:pakistan:

Are you that naive? For your type anyone who opposes indian hegemony and subversive acts you automatically label them pro Pakistani. Get out of your indian propaganda world, there is a place people and prospect for Bangladesh and Banladeshi which is far from Pakistan and not for indians.

isnt this thread overheating unnessarily for one journos stupid statement?

The problem is we can hardly bare insult..:tup:

the theard was started by a pakistani possing himself as bangladeshi....

and you know why he put the word " dares to call " in the thread...

to let us feel insulted and force bangladeshies to react/retaliate..

Are you that naive? For your type anyone who opposes indian hegemony and subversive acts you automatically label them pro Pakistani. Get out of your indian propaganda world, there is a place people and prospect for Bangladesh and Banladeshi which is far from Pakistan and not for indians.

If you are not a Indian Dalal inside BD you are a so called razakar
pro pakistani Jamati.

If you are not a Indian Dalal inside BD you are a so called razakar
pro pakistani Jamati.

Being Razakar and pro Pakistani Jamaiti is good thing as it's support Islamic brotherhood. Indian dalal however represent Hindu mentality Tagore worshiping Bengali nationalist who also consider Mushrik.

You are on a loosing argument when you raise the question of my identity. I am a well known person in Dhaka. There is absolutely no doubt where I am and who I am. I doubt those with gremlin like opinions are who they say they are. They certainly do not represent the majority opinion of todays Bangladesh.

who are you again?:crazy: what is the definition of "well-known"??! Well I used to think I know what it means but now reading your post I am having bit of trouble recalling it...

who are you again?:crazy: what is the definition of "well-known"??! Well I used to think I know what it means but now reading your post I am having bit of trouble recalling it...

I guess you must living in a cave for the last three years.

Being Razakar and pro Pakistani Jamaiti is good thing as it's support Islamic brotherhood. Indian dalal however represent Hindu mentality Tagore worshiping Bengali nationalist who also consider Mushrik.

Not sure about this !! Is the Saka Chowdhury good for BD ? I would like to see people with ethics and patriot in the power. Be it hindu - that is fine with me. In 2001 Care taker govt. Jamat suggested the
name of a hindu Justice. I am sure relagiously we would differ
from each other but that hindu justice is as much patriotic as most of
the so called right sided islamic people.

I see islam as point of my ethics and I am sure lots of hindu or other
relgious people see the same way with there relagion.

Country is for everyone not for only the muslim. And 90% of the indian dalal in BD are not hindu they are muslim at least so called !!

Some of them also use tasbih and Hijab -- like Hasina :what:

what about the US dalals. What are they called?

No problem with that. It would be better for us to be a moderate
muslim country and ripped the benefit if the govt. can staff a decent
Foreign minster and Bangladesh Ambessador to US.

Look like a tifin barrer of Hasina is now has that role and a chamcha will be the
BD ambassador to USA.

that's the point man..

one should be patriotic to his country and to their countrymen.

but here i am finding lots of banglis openly insulting/tonting their own countrymen , worst thing i notice anywhere in world.

how can a bangli be loyal to pakistan if he is not to his own country/countrymen.. ???

that's why i don't like them , even they keep shouting about friendship , but i don't like them..

that's the point man..

how can a bangli be loyal to pakistan if he is not to his own country/countrymen.. ???

wahhh kiya baat kahi hai janab !

that's the point man..

but here i am finding lots of banglis openly insulting/tonting their own countrymen , worst thing i notice anywhere in world.

that's why i don't like them , even they keep shouting about friendship , but i don't like them..

please pardon me ,
but all bangalis are now the same type.
it's only few like ,MBI Munshi , Al-zakir , idune
are abusing other bangladeshis on this forum , but these few do not represent the entire bangladeshi community.

Back
Top Bottom