What's new

Indian lady in China: The World CANT Compete with China's New Infrastructure!

More YouTube click bait propaganda!

🤣🤣🤣

Also, it can and it does all the time.

You can post them too, find a Chinese guy in India telling that the world can't compete with India in ...., I would love to watch and learn.
Nah, anyone that says a certain nation is the best at something and that no one can compete shouldn't be taken seriously.

Indians in this case are the worst at it. India super power 2020 is a massive meme for a reason.

50 : 50

Everyone who has money able to compete with China.

If they have the money...

I would love to watch and learn.

Last edited:

Can you read?

"You can post them too, find a Chinese guy in India telling that the world can't compete with India in ...., I would love to watch and learn."

China builds most tunnels in the world, I have no interest to post them all here

nothing new... I visited china in 2007 with my indian colleagues .. they said the same thing back then.. more over they said they don't know why china and india are compared.... india is far behind in every thing

As an Indian I don’t see the problem - China’s vision and infrastructure capability is far beyond us, at this stage.

But India is far ahead of China in many ways too.

And I like the Chinese people. I studied and worked alongside them. They’re as warm, as generous, as narrow minded, crazy and as racist as we Indians :)

But let’s not kid ourselves, China’s problems, in infrastructure or elsewhere, are also massive, despite everything. Meanwhile they’ve done a great job with their system and raising their standards. I only hope we can find peace with them.

Yes, the world depends on one random Indian world view.

Then I understand why the world CANT compete with China new infrastructure....

Back
Top Bottom