What's new

Indian Leader Says Country Won't Be Provoked Into War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a sentence in my comment where it says that the Indians put Zardari there?

Here you go

Apart from the usual prognosis that the Mumbai attacks largely benefit the BJP who will now exploit the momentum on this issue that will bring them dividends in the national elections. The people who devised these plans are the same people who helped Zardari to become president in Pakistan and who have also subverted democracy in Bangladesh for two years in order to bring the Awami league to power.

Does that include Indian elements?. The ones who devised mumbai attacks, so that BJP exploits the situation, same people who helped Zardari become president and same people who subverted democracy in BD.
Now who are those people?.

Does that include Indian elements? Now who are those people?.

Some of the Indians seem to think they are these people but they are just mere puppets as is Zardari and the AL in my country. The Indians are more like the sub-contractors in the region.

Some of the Indians seem to think they are these people but they are just mere puppets as is Zardari and the AL in my country. The Indians are more like the sub-contractors in the region.

So you have the ability to the read the minds of Indians over the internet. Great!!!.

Ahh, typical Mr. Munshi, where the contract are given to RAW, CIA, and Mossad to start the disruption. But that does beg to ask a questions, if the contract are tendered then who are the builders or the developers?

India has declared categorically it doesn't want war. People are you listening?

Dr singh inst stupid and iam sure he understand that war will bring no good to both countries.
Some people wants to avert pakistani governments attention from actions against them and are trying to do any thing and every thing possible to find a way including attacking Mumbai only cooler heads can solve this situation.

I have an observation to make here. Whenever there is some progress towards peace between India and Pakistan, there is always some kind of attack on India to disrupt the peace process and it comes from Pakistan, examples being, Kargil and Mumbai attack. It Indicates that some people in Pakistan doesn't want peace with India, who could be these people? - Army?, Terrorist?, ISI? or Hindu-Zionist-Crusader conspirators?. Any guesses people?

Your observations are quite valid. It is true that a large section of the Pakistani establishment is extremely unhappy about the peace process with India.

These "non-state actors" who carried out the attack, could very well have had their support.

Your observations are quite valid. It is true that a large section of the Pakistani establishment is extremely unhappy about the peace process with India.

These "non-state actors" who carried out the attack, could very well have had their support.

So so many of your Indians that are unhappy as well wat about them? huh u people seem to think u are saints and inncent come back to reality flint and be fair and be realastic know wat u are saying no way will i let u site here and be unfair there is haters in both countires so stop the bs and get with prog :angry: :tsk: :tdown::guns:

ur rude & ignorant. i said peace of both india and pak.

sure u know everything and thats why you had banners for LET camps and advertisment asking for donation for the so called jihad in kashmir.

search for this video in youtube and u know the truth but still u will not agree.

EXCLUSIVE :RAW and MOSSAD behind Mumbai attacks say Pakistan intellectuals.
Yes, hes arrogant and rude..so what?It's a Pakistani Defence Forums.If you want to show show Hindutva troll attitude you can go to BRF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom