What's new

Indian Lies Exposed....Again

Flares were also dropped during rehearsals , in night to make sky look beautiful , flares were used in exercise as well , and the video was old from 2017 . If you think that paf was escaping than again you are lying cause the video is old .. do you have any solid evidence ?

well, PAF is a superior fighting force.

Watch from 10:54 and just stop will all the lies. Your army is clearly admitting, Indian bomb fell on Balakot, KPK, which a good 80 Kms on Pakistan's side of LOC and not bala kote , as you have peddling since morning.
Looool so it fell out of trajectory which means they were very high up. What did they hit?

Thats what you claim. India claims its target was a JEM training camp in balakot.
Ok we have showed you the pictures immediately on twitter and all day jounalists have been visisting. Now your turn where is the pictures? The terror hideout, the 300 dead, the funerals, the blood, the buildings damaged. The total silence and lack of evidence.

Ball in your court mate?? I await

Why should i feed you lies? PAF is the supa fighter fauj.

well you are not responding to my questions, and you do have reason to lie, I was grilling PAF all night plus i am still mad at the why IAF jets were able to get away, but I am asking you that if there was indeed a strike , why no one see or record any fire ball or jet activity ? why no smoke was seeing as the strike was hit on top of a hill , dude i saw houses who have chimney's on top of mountains and you see smoke from miles and miles away , if bombs did hit and explode someone must have seen or record something, and its KPK where PTM exists they are pretty anti pakistan, they would love to provide some sort of evidence on social media to humiliate Pakistan and its army , so why there is none ??

So you guys finally accept, Balakot KPK was hit and not Bala kote on LOC was hit.

The fact, that a target 80 Km on Paksitan side of LOC was hit, has become a very hard pill to swallow for Pakistani air-force fans, they are still not ready to believe it.

do you seriously think it is 80KM inside .... it is mere 5-6 nautical inside from the LOC .... it was 3rd attempt to enter the territory ... it was indeed a bigger formation, trying desperately to just manage to enter, coz idea was just to obtain brownie points by somehow managing to stay in PK territory for few minutes. rest indian media will take care of with all thr Bollywood experience to cook stories !

nevertheless enjoy your half baked lies, u earned it ... we will respond in kind on our time and place of choice !

Thr were NO CAUSALITIES, NO EXPLOSIONS, NO MUNITIONS DUMP .... for all this world needs Proof !

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 1,416
do you seriously think it is 80KM inside .... it is mere 5-6 nautical inside from the LOC .... it was 3rd attempt to enter the territory ... it was indeed a bigger formation, trying desperately to just manage to enter, coz idea was just to obtain brownie points by somehow managing to stay in PK territory for few minutes. rest indian media will take care of with all thr Bollywood experience to cook stories !

nevertheless enjoy your half baked lies, u earned it ... we will respond in kind on our time and place of choice !

Go measures distance from Balkot, KPK from LoC using google distance calculator.

Back
Top Bottom