What's new

Indian man accused of drugging, filming his sexual assaults of Korean women

Hindutva manifesto: "I am a devout Hindutva nigga and raping is my solemn duty."

“O you who believe! If an evil-doer comes to you with a report, look carefully into it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done.” (Surah al-Hujurat 49:6).

“O you who believe! If an evil-doer comes to you with a report, look carefully into it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done.” (Surah al-Hujurat 49:6).

Nigga is going all sentimental with verses. Mental nigga is what I am going to call you.

Nigga is going all sentimental with verses. Mental nigga is what I am going to call you.

lol. You don't like it when I quote your holy book ? why ? are you a kafir ?

and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one’s] faith. And whoever does not repent — then it is those who are the wrongdoers.} [Quran 49:11]

lol. You don't like it when I quote your holy book ? why ? are you a kafir ?

and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one’s] faith. And whoever does not repent — then it is those who are the wrongdoers.} [Quran 49:11]

Mental nigga, you on weed?

long march ?

Nigga, you really are mental. Your American papa tried it's best to facilitate you as much as possible. It just isn't happening for you or is it?

Is that a prerequisite for quoting the quran ?
No pre requisite, however you may want to consider the fates of all those "religious scholars" of other religions when they tried to cherry pick and quote from our Book. They got wrecked in realtime, freely available on Youtube.....

You tell us why you are quoting Quran in a case of a man raping women in Australia?

Can you tell me why I cannot ?

No pre requisite, however you may want to consider the fates of all those "religious scholars" of other religions when they tried to cherry pick and quote from our Book. They got wrecked in realtime, freely available on Youtube.....

So people from other religion cannot quote the quran ? Can you tell me where that is written ?

Back
Top Bottom