What's new

Indian man worships Donald Trump

I am hoping , he should get US visa soon ... dude deserve one .

if trump baba directs his nazar e inayat towards his bhakt :enjoy:

We don't expect anything else from our Indian friends. This is old news. Mass raping of women, worshipping haters and killing in the name of cows is a daily occurrence in India.

What is more worrying as pointed out by @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan is the fact that this worshipping of Trump has one and only one bigoted reason. The hate against Muslims is so deep in Rapistan that anything is justified. From worship to rape and cow vigilantism. It is all permitted in the name of hating Muslims.

raping of children , killing and lynching for religious beliefs , hate for non muslims seems to be alien to pakistanis .

My view is all hindu gods started in this fashion

Flying monkeys, elephant gods, there is a pig god called varha, demon gods etc

Hinduism isnt one religion its a collection of all the weird beliefs that existed across South Asia amalgamated into one incoherent "religion" with hindus making it up as they go along to make sense of the senseless

They over time attributed superpowers through stories to these Gods

So trump today is poofy haired orange bufoon
Over time he will be added to the hindu pantheon and then slowly more and more power will be attributed to him

So Trump will become hindu lord Trumpu and Trumpu will be good the god of bullshit and pussey grabbing
His devotees will be called Trumpu's and every year they will devote their time to speaking shit & wearing a dead cat painted yellow on their heads

After a while "lost" vedas stories will emerge of Ram and Trumpu the best of friends, and verily Ram said to Trumpu that he had failed to complete the task trumpu had set for him after deep thought trumpu pointed at Ram and with constipated look on his face declared verily "Your fired"

Trumpu retired to his bed chamber with his wife Malaria the godess of mail order immigrant brides and although she hated the sight, smell and presence of trumpu she let him hump him to birth the obviously retarded demon god "Barron"

Have no doubt the hindu bakhts will one day destroy a mosque because they will promise trumpu's destroyed temple is beneath it:coffee:

i liked it , good satire .
hope you write about extremists their weird beliefs and stay alive .:lol::lol::lol:

Because Hindus are obsessed with Muslims and Islam and they think Trump is against Islam..That is why they are worshiping Cow eater.

hindus worship even cow eaters , all mazars are worshipped by hindus .

raping of children , killing and lynching for religious beliefs , hate for non muslims seems to be alien to pakistanis

Did your UP CM Yogi and his followers dig up and rape any Muslim female corpses like he promised?

Your leaders are quite bold and descriptive about their violent crime fantasies. Something even the worst Pakistani could never do.

Did your UP CM Yogi and his followers dig up and rape any Muslim female corpses like he promised?

Your leaders are quite bold and descriptive about their violent crime fantasies. Something even the worst Pakistani could never do.

yogi and his friends are not representing all indians .
now tell me pakistanis have stopped these activities ?

When are you going to provide your feces-colored rapist Yogi with corpses to fulfill his fantasies?
when you are ready to give justice to 462 children raped in hussainkhanwala village in kasur . this is story of single village .

yogi and his friends are not representing all indians .
now tell me pakistanis have stopped these activities ?

You are obviously a BJP ideologue. It is in your religion to defend avatars Modi and Yogi. Get on the ground and worship Trumps’s teeny Lingam. :rofl:

Anyway, enough fun for today.

You are obviously a BJP ideologue. It is in your religion to defend avatars Modi and Yogi. Get on the ground and worship Trumps’s teeny Lingam. :rofl:

Anyway, enough fun for today.

i am not any BJP thing .
better set your backyard in order where 462 children of a single village were raped in a years time .
i don't find fun in such threads , just wanted to show aina .

Stuff happens only in india.:coffee: One more added among many and dont know which one is real.

They're like: Our lord and savior, The protector and the guardian, The almighty white master Donald "The Caterpillar" Trump.

It's ironic that such a comment abut indians is coming from an Iranian. However, I'm not surprised. After all india has decided to comply with trump's demands as far as Iran is concerned.

raping of children , killing and lynching for religious beliefs , hate for non muslims seems to be alien to pakistanis .

Children are raped in the west everyday, matter of fact it happens everywhere but for a good reason no country has yet been singled out for this crime. On the other hand, indian has been internationally singled out as a country where females (be it children, mothers or sisters) are not safe.

Stuff happens only in india.:coffee: One more added among many and dont know which one is real.

lol lol lo ...........:lol::lol::lol::lol:

do you know where is hussain khan wala ? why it was in news ?

it looks kasur , sial kot, peshawar , karachi ,lahore is in india .

It's ironic that such a comment abut indians is coming from an Iranian. However, I'm not surprised. After all india has decided to comply with trump's demands as far as Iran is concerned.
Your opinion is hardly matter, Keep crying.

Back
Top Bottom