What's new

Indian Media busy creating War Hysteria against Pakistan

I wonder why India has prepared Agni 6???? to target Cuba or Brazil???:blink::blink: I also wonder what kind of delusional viewers like to watch such reports.??? Obviously this channel is distributing sort of "INFORMATION" which people like to have injected in their minds. Even i can sense clearly that Indian Media and Indian Foreign Policy have got a strong bond with each other. Both have got pretty clear task which is to show India as a regional power and to improve India's image. But my question is...Isn't is deadly dangerous to underestimate your foes to such pathetic extent as depicted in the above video??? Isn't it brainwashing??? Is this really the content what Indians fans like to watch??? If that is the case than RIP subcontinent....:hang3::hang3:

Since you are so worried about the viewer profile; let me tell you that the viewer profile of this channel is similar to the viewers of Zaid Hamid and likes of him in your country. I don't know how many watch this channel, but for a country of the size of India; this channel can sustain itself even with 1% viewership...hope that clarifies.

Bring it on

Pakistani brother i still dont understand why we think war is not in out favour

when infact this is the time we should ourself go for war with india.

It will reunite us.And ofcourse a reason to take back kashmir and indian occupied punjab

This is how repeat offenders can be classified:

1st mistake: To err is human
2nd mistake: Slow learner
3rd mistake: Stupid
4th mistake: Hopelessly stupid & disgusting
5th mistake: I will get banned if I write
6th mistake: .....................................
7th mistake: ....................................................
...................................... You let me know what should be the appropriate expression, because you guys are so good in repeating the same mistake over and over again.

Well if we turn on Geo news it looks the same as an Indian channel, so what difference does it make?

Thanks for talking sense, however, we have hundreds of news channels in many regional languages, and India TV is not among the bests or popular ones.

They love to fight and they also win but in movies.

Is it? :)

I am unable to understand why Indian media is so war hawk ... Don't they know war weariness ... Both countries will be ruined by this act ..............

Is it Indian media or Pakistani leadership; Who is war hawk? Even if you check our recent history; Kargil was done when there was a huge effort to improve relationship between us, our PM was visiting your country while Kargil operation was being executed in secrecy by your army general. Even now when there is an effort to improve relationship, your army intruded into Indian Territory and killed 5 soldiers! Why? Is it because Pakistani military establishment & ISI derive all their importance and power through the enmity with India and they will lose it if their main enemy becomes a friendly neighbor?

There are total of 846 channels in india as of today. if you like wantching India tv plz do so, but starting a discussion based on that...no

Is it Indian media or Pakistani leadership; Who is war hawk? Even if you check our recent history; Kargil was done when there was a huge effort to improve relationship between us, our PM was visiting your country while Kargil operation was being executed in secrecy by your army general. Even now when there is an effort to improve relationship, your army intruded into Indian Territory and killed 5 soldiers! Why? Is it because Pakistani military establishment & ISI derive all their importance and power through the enmity with India and they will lose it if their main enemy becomes a friendly neighbor?

Kargil monster tease to you people this long time :pakistan: But accept that your media is most stupid media of the world ..........

Kargil monster tease to you people this long time :pakistan: But accept that your media is most stupid media of the world ..........

No, Kargil doesn't tease us, it reminds us how irresponsible delusional back-stabber Pakistan is. And one shouldn't forget history; Pakistan has this habit of forgetting history, and that's why Pakistan keeps repeating the same mistake and ends up damaging itself only.

No, Kargil doesn't tease us, it reminds us how irresponsible delusional back-stabber Pakistan is. And one shouldn't forget history; Pakistan has this habit of forgetting history, and that's why Pakistan keeps repeating the same mistake and ends up damaging itself only.

Accept how stupid is Indian army ... Pakistan army cut barbwire & went 5 km inside of Indian border :rofl: And killed 5 soldiers ... Strange ... Brave Pakistan Army ... Indian Army was pissing on border :lol:

Media has to play something to get TRP. I would rather focus on what government says. If people on PDF wants to timepass you are welcome.

china k aghe bolte nai hain indr chale ate hai salay

bhai poorani khawat hai......"Kameen jaab girta hai tu pair parakta hai or Jaab uta hai tu garibaan parakta hai"......

Accept how stupid is Indian army ... Pakistan army cut barbwire & went 5 km inside of Indian border :rofl: And killed 5 soldiers ... Strange ... Brave Pakistan Army ... Indian Army was pissing on border :lol:

Yeah....brave Pakistan Army....it really takes some courage to get defeated in every single war in periodic intervals like 1948, 1965, 1971, 1987, 1999, and still go around doing some shameless chest-thumping! :lol:

I saw someone's signature on pdf, can't remember the name but it was awesome: "Pakistan Army is like Anna Kournikova; didn't won a thing, but still gives every Pakistani a hard-on"! :D

demotivational-posters-quadruple-facepalm.jpg

As usual, no interest in actually knowing what one is talking about. The fence here is well away from the border and the Indian soldiers were patrolling outside the fence. A simple reading of the facts would have made that clear but hey, why allow facts to bother a desire to vomit.

'Don't disturb an idiot while he's making a mistake.'

Let them come, they have no idea what we will back throw at them. :D

14 minutes and 18 seconds of PURE BULLSHYT..

That is not important, what is important is that Indians actually buy into this crap. Imagine the 10 year old Indian kids who are still have their hormone growth in initial stages might make out of this?

Pakistan is not superior to India in terms of military, but we don't need to be. We have enough firepower to erase them altogether if it ever comes to that. 'India's existence is tied to Pakistan's existence'

I am unable to understand why Indian media is so war hawk ... Don't they know war weariness ... Both countries will be ruined by this act ..............

Indian media does not actually want a war... last thing they want is getting obliterated in a nuclear exchange. I took a media class in college once and the first thing my professor told us was that the one goal of media no matter where they are located, is to make as much money as possible. War against Pakistan sells in India hence the war mongering.

Back
Top Bottom