What's new

Indian Media: China trains Indian militants

Che

New Recruit

Reaction score
Personally I like the country of india and its people. But why the india goverment and specially the indian media always blame china and its neighbors for its own wrong doings?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree we overdo but understand that media should not be use to judge how public feels, trust me there is no anti China feeling. Also I agree media should be more responsible.

Hahahahaha this is so funny.

China, Pakistan and Bangladesh all train militants to India.

India is such a peaceful and loving country.

What utter bullshyt.

Personally I like the country of india and its people. But why the india goverment and specially the indian media always blame china and its neighbors for its own wrong doings?

Its true majority of our media jumps to conclusions based on something that is very premature and sometimes a false alarm.

I can believe if Chinese weapons are making into the hands of these rebels through Myanmar,I wouldn't be surprised too if Myanmar Govt supports them.However,them being trained in China is very unconvincing and silly.

Last edited:
Is that the Manipur's government excuse for incompetent dealing with the insurgency? "They have Chinese support therefore we can't be blamed for failing against them?"

Oh saying you have irrefutable proof doesn't mean anything unless you can show it other people.

@ indianrabbit
I agree we overdo but understand that media should not be use to judge how public feels, trust me there is no anti China feeling. Also I agree media should be more responsible.

Thats a classic example of shoe-polishing type pandering....

Show some understanding towards Pakistan instead and thus convince it to relinquish its confrontational policies.......many problems would be solved

china is in a different league of obfuscation and hostility towards India....no use showing any understanding towards it

@ indianrabbit

Show some understanding towards Pakistan instead and thus convince it to relinquish its confrontational policies.......many problems would be solved

china is in a different league of obfuscation and hostility towards India....no use showing any understanding towards it

I approve u except obfuscation.

That was Maoist and Naxalite ones if i recall correctly

Yeh earlier Indians were accusing China for supporting Maoists and Naxals but recently the Indian govt had changed the gear and said China was not involved

Yeh earlier Indians were accusing China for supporting Maoists and Naxals but recently the Indian govt had changed the gear and said China was not involved

Same will happen in this case too,but will take more time though.

Is that the Manipur's government excuse for incompetent dealing with the insurgency? "They have Chinese support therefore we can't be blamed for failing against them?"

Oh saying you have irrefutable proof doesn't mean anything unless you can show it other people.
Dude, more than anything else Manipur is a border state and so the people there are a bit touchy on the Chinese part & a bit more alarmist. In general how to treat threat perceptions with other nations are taken at the central level and not state level. The reason why the Indian establishment believes that it can do business with China (though with great difficulty at times) is that in general if the chinese governement takes the call on what China's policy has to be, the rest will follow on ground. There is no devation at all.

That will also explain to you why we are NOT that comfortable with Pakistan. We Don't hate them. It's just that they have so many free radicals and 'non state actors' swarming in their territory, they can really upset their governments agenda. Even if no one in tehir govt. even remotely wants to go war (WHich I beleive they don't want to), you never know when some kooky lunatic comes and does something that makes both sides go to war. So, as far as India is concerned negotiating with the chinese....maybe easy some places, difficult some places, nasty & pi$$ing off at others but in the end you are talking to the real guys who count. WIth pakistan...well...we open dialogue now but don't know if a certain hafiz saeed is planning another mumbai.

@ indianrabbit

And who is in control there who will respond? I believe the 'elected' government wants to genuinely respond, but many many others who would go to hell than respond.

The India Media is a joke

They take a FORUM POST from a CHINESE DEFENCE FORUM with the suggestion that India should be divided.

And make a news report saying that Chinese military officials/experts want to destroy India.

Hilarious the news people call the defence forum a "strategic think tank", in fact pretty much every time China is on India news, China always is portrayed as a monster while in China's news India is always portrayed as a great power.

This is why I DON'T believe in freedom of the media because mediacasters exaggerate everything to get as my viewers as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom