What's new

Indian Media`s poor behaviour against Peshawar Massacre today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremists, jihadist's, good terrorist's, bad terrorists, training them and facilitating them, defending there every action as long as it's on the other side of the border. Now the side effects are visible everywhere.

R.I.P sad news to hear early in the morning.

Indian meida is as usual a "disease" for Pakisatn & Pakistanis!

Well, Well, in the same time you are supporting your own media`s war against Pakistan.
But. . . . When 200millions people are in shock, then why even that day you Indians still showing that you people are Pakistan`s biggest enemy??????? Just look what happened in Pakistan today. And you people just thinking for your own self?
--
Dear ..
those who dont have heart they only think of own self..
those children were as indians as pakistani .. they were human first..
i stand by my stance that indian media ...one max 2 chaneel did it. at wrong time .. but not WHOLE INDIA media .. cant be blame ..

haven't seen it myself, I don't watch a lot of news on TV anyway but if they asked those questions it was certainly very bad timing to do so. In the days ahead I think there will be this debate within Pakistan itself, it's the same breed of people who did 26/11 and who attack Indian civilians and security forces in Kashmir who have committed such a horrific crime today.

Pakistan have a strong military and are a nuclear power, you don't need 'strategic assets' like these.

anyway, rest assured, all of India is with Pakistan in this hour of grief.

Why did you not post video.....oh if you do then your lies will be exposed...Pathetic...

Reactions: zip

Dear Pakistanis,
Today our whole nation is in shock. Over 130 innocent children were killed by TTP today. But these 6 cowards Indians talking to a Pakistani journalist about following things:

1. Where is Hafiz Sayeed?
  2. Why Pakistani military beheaded our 2 soldiers?
  3. We don`t care for these children that were killed in Peshawar. Because Pakistan deserve that etc .
    Shame on you Indians & LAYOUT! :mad::disagree::mad:
very good, even at this grieving hour, were more than 130 innocent souls departed the earth, and instead of feeling sad and mourning, you are taking dig at us.
very under standable. shows your level of maturity and how bad u are feeling for ur your nation.
have some shame..

Dear Pakistanis,
Today our whole nation is in shock. Over 130 innocent children were killed by TTP today. But these 6 cowards Indians talking to a Pakistani journalist about following things:

3. We don`t care for these children that were killed in Peshawar. Because Pakistan deserve that etc .
Let the Indian Media Cry on the same old question they are only programmed to do so :woot:

may be insensitive..but definitely a important question, when women and children were massacred in Kashmir by militants/ terrorists, the common comments among pakistanis were 'oh they are families of hindu/ indian army personnel, so they deserve it!'

Very unfortunate, some foolish pakistanis wathing indian news chanel and bollywood films on this fateful day,shame on you.

The Pakistanis are straightforward and sometimes extremely stupid. The Indians are more devious, sometimes so smart that we fall for their line
C:\Users\Ali\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.gif
Richard Nixon

Dear Pakistanis,

You are a traiter and no good thanTTP with your flith mindset....we are as much grived as a parents of those killed...dont hide behind this type of propaganda..we have to be united for humanity...

I know Indian's Media's excessive and pathetic attempts to ridicule Pakistan and Ive seen tonnes of such clips to support that however I seriously doubt that Indian media would utter what you mentioned, this sounds too messed up to be true.
i seriously doubt that.
Thanks! I can not even imagine any such thing. Everyone in their sane mind will be shocked and mourning by this tragedy.

very good, even at this grieving hour, were more than 130 innocent souls departed the earth, and instead of feeling sad and mourning, you are taking dig at us.
very under standable. shows your level of maturity and how bad u are feeling for ur your nation.
have some shame..
--
we gave opprtunity.. 1st fault lies with one of indian channel

Let's not vent our anger and frustration here on India...you cannot blame whole nation because of couple of morons..
I request Mods to close this thread..

It was expected. Indians follow Chankya's ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom