What's new

Indian Media`s poor reaction over Pakistan`s victory in Hockey Semi-Final

Yeah No.

When you go pissing off the fans from the host nation like the dudes below:

indiavspakistan(1).jpg

......any negative reaction from their end is pretty understandable.

bwahahahahahahaha guess what ???? Ironically this dude who is showing middle finger to uncivilized bharoti crowd, has a TRICOLOR Hockey stick bwahahahahahahahahah

by the way here are some comments from some Indians who were in the crowed . They say the Indian crowed deserved that gesture for their misbehaviour.

hockey.jpg

bwahahahahahahaha guess what ???? Ironically this dude who is showing middle finger to uncivilized bharoti crowd, has a TRICOLOR Hockey stick bwahahahahahahahahah

by the way here are some comments from some Indians who were in the crowed . They say the Indian crowed deserved that gesture for their misbehaviour.

View attachment 175642
I would be interested in witnessing how your hockey association and your country will bend over backwards to apologize and make sure they get to play :P

I would be interested in witnessing how your hockey association and your country will bend over backwards to apologize and make sure they get to play :P

;) i would say they should play formality nothing wrong with saying sorry ;) the bharoti uncivilized crowd in fact deserved that middle finger rather fingers and they got it. now we should not have any issue with saying just sorry

;) i would say they should play formality nothing wrong with saying sorry ;) the bharoti uncivilized crowd in fact deserved that middle finger rather fingers and they got it. now we should not have any issue with saying just sorry
Exactly ! That is all anyone can hope for. The only way out of this mess for you guys is to apologize and hope the Indian side is merciful. Good luck guys :tup:

Those who pouring hate word against India should see this..God gave brain to use it..These shameless should be punished with whole authority which is defending it.First they need to get a good manner & then expect to be a guest.We can see frustration coming out after a long run!!
B4z7vIwCQAIMsL3.jpg

Exactly ! That is all anyone can hope for. The only way out of this mess for you guys is to apologize and hope the Indian side is merciful. Good luck guys :tup:

:lol: what mercy in the first place?

Those who pouring hate word against India should see this..God gave brain to use it..These shameless should be punished with whole authority which is defending it.First they need to get a good manner & then expect to be a guest.We can see frustration coming out after a long run!!
View attachment 175645

bwahahahahahahah the tricolor hockey stick in his hand hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

:lol: what mercy in the first place?

Seriously guys, I personally hold no grudge against you guys. But i'm not sure the Indian hockey fans will forgive so easily. Maybe if you guys grovel a bit they might reconsider. The letter and promises you guys sent after the screw up was a nice touch but maybe a little bit more *** kissing....for your sake .....ya know ?

Lets hope that our player will come back safely and alive back home from India. Even poor Indian media still burning and burning further after showing yesterdays images. Actually, FIH should have investigated that after end of this tournament. But Indian was too eager to force FIH to get it started now. Fortunatlly, Pak won even into this Indian poor propaganda against Pakistan!

Seriously guys, I personally hold no grudge against you guys. But i'm not sure the Indian hockey fans will forgive so easily. Maybe if you guys grovel a bit they might reconsider. The letter and promises you guys sent after the screw up was a nice touch but maybe a little bit more *** kissing....for your sake .....ya know ?

when it is Pakistani team be it hockey or cricket or any game the indian fans/crowd has always been the most UNCIVILIZED and PATHETIC.

and this letter well not bad. the finger has already been shown thats all. the victory was there thats it.

the indian crowd was abusing Pakistani players so the gesture of Pakistani players was justified the formal apology from coach is a normal SOP.

;) good step to give some solace to fingered indians . see we are so nice

Seems to me Pakistani players are responding in desperation to the crowd !! ;)

Why not jump into the crowd and start a fight instead of showing gestures ??

those gestures do not fit the martial race :lol:

Back
Top Bottom