What's new

Indian Media`s poor reaction over Pakistan`s victory in Hockey Semi-Final

when it is Pakistani team be it hockey or cricket or any game the indian fans/crowd has always been the most UNCIVILIZED and PATHETIC.

and this letter well not bad. the finger has already been shown thats all. the victory was there thats it.

the indian crowd was abusing Pakistani players so the gesture of Pakistani players was justified the formal apology from coach is a normal SOP.
Yes but who cares if the Indian crowd was uncivilized ? It was a pakistani decision to play in India in the first place. I would assume this was expected. The coach should have trained his team to act professional.

Yes but who cares if the Indian crowd was uncivilized ? It was a pakistani decision to play in India in the first place. I would assume this was expected. The coach should have trained his team to act professional.
Seems to me Pakistani players are responding in desperation to the crowd !! ;)

Why not jump into the crowd and start a fight instead of showing gestures ??

those gestures do not fit the martial race :lol:
Insted to teach us, to teach Pakistani Hocky Coach, etc . . Why you Indian become so frustrated after yesterday`s defeat? LAYOUT INDIA!

B40Pq1jCYAA2H5T.jpg

Indians Crying as usual

B4zqshdCAAAB2ku.jpg

B4zqqnOCYAAoJ99.jpg
whatever you are showing for Indian players - three different incident that to at different contest and individually also not to crowed
Pakistani players are doing all three actions at same time and entire team is doing also showing their hate for India to Indian crowd

Bastard Indian media. :mad:
I thought you are moderator....

India lost to Australia as well.

They also fought some players within the match, videos should come up soon.

Now Shaheens only if you defeat Germany you would give India a heart attack...

Insted to teach us, to teach Pakistani Hocky Coach, etc . . Why you Indian become so frustrated after yesterday`s defeat? LAYOUT INDIA!
Crowds some time go berserk, happens every time through out the world. But the reaction of Pakistani players is some thing that don't happen often.

Most of the match India dominated, even if we consider the number of attacks India did more. But India team lacked more composure in the final third most of the occasions.

Seems to me Pakistani players are responding in desperation to the crowd !! ;)

Why not jump into the crowd and start a fight instead of showing gestures ??

those gestures do not fit the martial race :lol:

;) because the crowd was not worth wasting our martial fists' blows :P when this crowd can be pissed off by just a finger why to waste our energy hehehehe.
\
hey how you have been i just missed the action lolzz saw it on forum so thought to tease bharotis a bit

when it is Pakistani team be it hockey or cricket or any game the indian fans/crowd has always been the most UNCIVILIZED and PATHETIC.

and this letter well not bad. the finger has already been shown thats all. the victory was there thats it.

the indian crowd was abusing Pakistani players so the gesture of Pakistani players was justified the formal apology from coach is a normal SOP.

;) good step to give some solace to fingered indians . see we are so nice
ok..& you should see what happens when we cry..:DAlready two got banned & one got warned..

There is literally no point in blaming the fans :D
Mob mentality takes over when people are placed in a charged atmosphere among a large group of their peers. I think the Pakistani players should have been a tad bit more professional. Especially since they are being hosted in another country. Anyway.....there is nothing the Pakistani team can do to erase their past mistakes. The only option now is to make amends and ask for forgiveness.

Good luck guys :tup:

PS: Loved the letter. Its a good start !

whatever you are showing for Indian players - three different incident that to at different contest and individually also not to crowed
Pakistani players are doing all three actions at same time and entire team is doing also showing their hate for India to Indian crowd
Kholi mohli pointed that finger to public. OUR PLAYERS WERE JUST celebrating the win. like your team does every time.

and for your kind of information your indian crowd was using bad words against our country and players, what do expect in return ? flowers... shut the duk of if you don't know any thing.

Back
Top Bottom