What's new

Indian Media: We Would Capture Beijing in Two Days if China Doesn't Leave Ladakh

I don't think any educated men and women in India takes this channel seriously. And it amazes me how anchors in this channel try to emulate the style of their master itself. Same mannerism, same nonsence material and same vocal tone.

Bona 'midget' Chinese soldiers shivering in their boots

india-china-747x420.jpg

I don't think any educated men and women in India takes this channel seriously. And it amazes me how anchors in this channel try to emulate the style of their master itself. Same mannerism, same nonsence material and same vocal tone.

And best part is that the party ruling India is behind this TV channel. Tells us a lot about the people ruling India :)

Only if the Chinese members knew how utterly racist, demeaning, and insulting the anchor was towards China and Chinese. Calling Chinese racial terms on national TV. He also called Chinese as "bat-soup eating midgets" (literal translation. Ask even Indians and they'll confirm).

Despicable, backward, weak barbarians. No wonder they got humiliated, conquered, and ruled over by superior forces of Muslims for a 1000+ years or so.

That never happens.
But we all know what will happen if it becomes a reality. .
Nanjing massacre, version 2.

China has only one ally to protect them: DF-41

Can't agree more on this. For the last 6/7 years BJP has efficiently been proven to be a nightmare for India's internal as well as territorial integrity.

BJP is india's destiny for next 20 years at least. Trust me, its Modi-Yogi-Amit Shah rule is the destiny for ya'll....and Pakistani generals are salivating at this prospect and to see where india is heading under this unsophisticated, weak, and chaotic leadership. You have no idea what gift you gave to Pakistan military in Feb last year. The undisputed victory against arch rival india strengthens the internal credible of the Pak military like nothing else.

Average Pakistanis now remember Pakistan's victory and Abhinandons bloody face----not the Abbottabad raid. Modi literally restored Pakistan military's image in a way that would not have been possible without BJP. Not to mention what BJP is doing to india....but that part, we want to happen :)

Back
Top Bottom