What's new

Indian medicines have become the latest among pakistan import

Medicine sale was expected to climb after the successful marketing of zandu balm by munni Corporation.

thats funny... But zandu dont export balm.. Do u know that capsicum/Chilli powder along with cooling agent is there in Balm as a significant ingredient..

There are many Pakistanis who come to India for better medical treatment.The numbers are growing.Previously,it was mainly the Saudis,the other middle easterns,Bangladeshis,some Europeans and Americans.After the tensions went down a little between the two countries,the Pakistanis have started to come to India for better medical treatment as well.
People perhaps remember the case of 2-year old Noor Fathima.

Bangalore played second home to Noor Fatima, the two-and-a-half year old girl from Pakistan who underwent treatment for her heart ailment at the prestigious Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, which has the distinction of conducting the most number of paediatric cardiac surgeries in the world. The city known for its prowess in Information Technology in Pakistan now earned a reputation as a life saving one. The successful and happy return of little Noor underlined the supremacy of Bangalore in Paediatric Cardiac Surgery - considering the fact that the two holes in her heart were mended without any complications. Noor's parents were most impressed by the enormous amount of goodwill shown by the people of Bangalore. "I feel like I am still in Lahore. I don't feel I have travelled 4,000km" said Nadeem Tayyaba, little Noor's mother.

Stop this d**k measuring contest. A patient is never going to look into the origin of a particular medicine as long as it cures him at the most economical rate. Medicines have no nationality.

some people are really confused ..
indian medicines are not imported but smuggled..

Back
Top Bottom