What's new

Indian Migrants Amongst Those Found Dead Illegally Crossing Into USA !!

He is probably Pakistani false flagger pretending to be a Indian who knows. There were several false flagger here one was I think halfmoon or something can't remember the correct name of him was always takes the side of Pakistan in Indian related threads
Actually, people can easily recognize such members. I believe doing criticism is fine but you are doing against your country from 1st to the last..... You lose your credibility, and suspicious false Flagler.

he could be Indian, an extremely frustrated and angry congress party voter

3af703923cd5b89346d82c4357e38b70.jpg

Most pakistani are not happy with the present government, they do criticism on them.... But mostly do support Pakistan status here and there and fight with the Indians....

should pakistani friends also posts everything against the pakistan? Because they are not happy with PDM government?

Last edited:
Why would anyone illegal migrant want to go to usa from Canada? 🤣🤣🤣
Canada is probably the easiest western country to become legal in. Usa is much harder than Canada.

You're insulting your own country dude get a life
Why should you care?

Not much jobs in Canada, and there are huge rackets operating in Punjab to facilitate illegal migration into Canada and US in the garb of admission into fake colleges.
Not just Canada, even the UK has huge influx of fake students entering fake colleges and working in fast food.

Most pakistani are not happy with the present government, they do criticism on them.... But mostly do support Pakistan status here and there and fight with the Indians....

should pakistani friends also posts everything against the pakistan? Because they are not happy with PDM government?
it would be sweet if he was Indian

Pk bros just like to troll, internal India stuff doesn't effect them much

no way to be certain but I sure hope @iamnobody is a real Indian and he is hurting very badly over Modi Ji's and BJP's total dominance in Indian politics.

haha, suck it @iamnobody .. decades of pain, pain and more pain ahead for you ... population control bill be coming soon, and then removal of anti BJP forces from Kerala, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal.. you, loser, can not stop the juggernaut.. 🙃

You're insulting your own country dude get a life
I hate North Indians, Gujaratis, Jains, Brahman & Banias. I don't have a problem with rest.
it would be sweet if he was Indian

Pk bros just like to troll, internal India stuff doesn't effect them much

no way to be certain but I sure hope @iamnobody is a real Indian and he is hurting very badly over Modi Ji's and BJP's total dominance in Indian politics.

haha, suck it @iamnobody .. decades of pain, pain and more pain ahead for you ... population control bill be coming soon, and then removal of anti BJP forces from Kerala, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal.. you, loser, can not stop the juggernaut.. 🙃
Congress is the original party of North Indians, Gujaratis , Brahman and Banias.

Congress = BJP

@Raj-Hindustani
Why do you think that I love Pakistanis or think high of them?

I don't bump into Pakistanis in India. I have to deal with these North Indian & Gujarati savages. So obviously my focus would be on them.

I hate North Indians, Gujaratis, Jains, Brahman & Banias. I don't have a problem with rest.

Congress is the original party of North Indians, Gujaratis , Brahman and Banias.

Congress = BJP

@Raj-Hindustani
Why do you think that I love Pakistanis or think high of them?

I don't bump into Pakistanis in India. I have to deal with these North Indian & Gujarati savages. So obviously my focus would be on them.
Your game is getting a bit stale, m8

just sayin...

If it works for Modi, it will work for me as well

Just sayin
His isn't stale but

there's always new, good, well thought of ideas and policies being put in place (with course correction as needed)

you've just been spewing the same garbage over and over again.. a strategy that's clearly not worked for the opposition in India lol

and is not working for you here :|

orginal maal lao kuch

@iamnobody darpok bhagoda

a one dimensional cvnt if there ever was one

full of hate, vitriol and invective

keep stewing in your own piss and shit juice forever, b1tch

Sad to see people loosing life while trying to get a better life for themselves and their offspring.

What was going in the minds of those who died wouldn‘t be known. It must be so big that they put their life at risk.

Sadly, a lot of crass comments come from people sitting in those very places where these people were trying to move. These people should question their forefathers who migrated to the west before pointing a finger at anyone else. They sound as if migration of their forefathers was an act of kindness on US rather then a majboori.

@iamnobody darpok bhagoda

a one dimensional cvnt if there ever was one

full of hate, vitriol and invective

keep stewing in your own piss and shit juice forever, b1tch
Why are you craving for my attention?

I am not gay like your idols (Godse, Savarkar & Modi)

Why USA or Canada ?
Expectation of quick progression on the financial ladder ,
Out of the frog-well into the fire, perceptions primed by there own people and media.

Earning dollars has a pull
as no one teaches them any Cost of Living Calculations.

Back
Top Bottom