What's new

Indian militant Threat to Australian Cricketers !!

Nothing new. As usual the religious and cultural zealot is trying to gain some political mileage..!!!

I am just waiting for bal thakray to die.

One man means something but not everything. When Thakuray will die, there will be somebody who is from the same clan, same mindset and follower and preacher of the same philosophy. Ideology does not die only people do and death of one person, even if he is the leader, will be of low to no significance. You would need to council them and convince them by logical reasons that whatever they are upto will backlash and will harm India and Indians abroad more than doing any good.

One man means something but not everything. When Thakuray will die, there will be somebody who is from the same clan, same mindset and follower and preacher of the same philosophy. Ideology does not die only people do and death of one person, even if he is the leader, will be of low to no significance. You would need to council them and convince them by logical reasons that whatever they are upto will backlash and will harm India and Indians abroad more than doing any good.

Dont worry only one now hear his words is his son I think..Even his nephew dont give any respect now a days ;) ..His hatred and his words will die with him :)

Thackrey re
will they attempt 'something' on Aussie & Pak team in World Cup ;)

Mindless ravings of a lunatic. I have no doubt that Shiv Sena can disrupt IPL games in Mumbai, but will they risk pissing off all the legions of Mumbai Indian fans?

PS - There is absolutely no reason for Aussie players to bring their own security. I completely agree with the IPL on this, if you're scared, don't come. But do not doubt about our ability to protect you.

Back
Top Bottom