What's new

Indian military build-up: Pakistan shares concern with US

This was 2002. Now we are more better trained and have more nuclear weapons and missiles.
So lets have a go at it.

Bohot hoga ya. Ab to yeh to hum ya tum raho gay.

Aray bhai bohot baat hogi. Just come we are waiting for you............

:sniper::butcher:

One of my fellow countrymen had earlier, in this thread, remarked that you guys can get away with calling the Sun a satellite of Earth. Looking at your comment, I can see how.

Hum ya Tum?!?!? Bohot ho gaya?! School se kab paas ho kar nikele beta? Heheheh...please remind us of the last time pak army achieved an unquestioned victory in a sustained military campaign.

Saala..."gaand mein dum nahin, hum kissi se kam nahin" syndrome...

Dont cry now .It is yours action and deeds make us like this.Too decisive and ruthless.When we got independence in 1947 ,we preferred as to a non violent based country.But soon after that we realise world will not give that same reciprocation and only power and strength will talk.First Pakistan then china ,portugese,pakistan again,Pak with US and west ,then again Pakistan action.We fought 5 war after independence and a lot of skirmishes that within 65 years look cool ahh:azn:.No one talk about negotiations.
So when non violent NAM method fail in 1948 .We talk to the world with power and point of strength.And it gave us necessary outcome .so we still follow that same method.unbiased with only goal of national power ,national security and strategic influence.

Talk about terrorists .as you sow so shall you reap.I dont specify any country .Be it India,Pakistan ,US,Russia ,China etc any country .if any country try to support other terrorists
then you will get same reward.We Indians and GoI dont support terrorists TTP and will not support any other terrorists again.We once did.LTTE and we got what we want .We lost our PM life and valuable soldiers life.
US got 9/11.Pakistan case,, well you know still a war going in Pakistan.Russia got chechen and also for China.
power my *** lol, india is broke weak just like it always was, even though it inherited most of the stuff from the british army as well, pakistan army was a army basically built from scratch and it can punish india when ever it needs to.

Well they did come into Pakistan and took away Dawood Ibrahim. Well atleast they did that in the movie just released called D-Day.
Funny movie. Very hilarious. Everyone should watch it. It will lighten the mood.

This was 2002. Now we are more better trained and have more nuclear weapons and missiles.
So lets have a go at it.

Bohot hoga ya. Ab to yeh to hum ya tum raho gay.

Aray bhai bohot baat hogi. Just come we are waiting for you............

:sniper::butcher:
thanks for this lmfao yindoos just don't learn.
we try to be friendly with them and they start taking it for granted.

He was referring to the Hindu god of the person in-front of him (thinking he is Hindu)... he thought that Allah would forgive him.. Poor chap... Did not knew that Islam don't allow attack on innocent and helpless one....
And about high ranking officer, do you think that conspiracy theory only originates in Pakistan only???:fie:
so that explanation makes sense to him? he said "baghwan" instead of allah because of the guy in front of him? who was hindu?
you really believe that? lol
i mean he just killed dozens of people and then he wants to say baghwan instead of allah? just to show some kind of respect to the hindu officer? lol

-kasab doesn't have a pakistani punjabi accent
-kasab clearly said "baghwan" instead of allah, i mean what kinda of jihadi says baghwan? when knowing that he will face certain death soon? and that he committed all these crimes to go to heaven and then mistakes allah for baghwan? i mean no body ever says baghwan in our country except hindus.
- the village that supposedly kasab came from was proven to be a lie in a follow up by another tv channel

india-pakistan-war-1.jpg
notice how the pakistan missile is more advanced and high tech with better aerodynamics:woot:

Last edited:
haan bhai.....lol kar lo baat.....baaki time jo usne apna pakistan ka address bataya , wo to aap badi aasaani se bhool gaye.....aur **** fook kisey bol rahe ho??? yeh sab kisi college ke bachche ko jaake kaho.....
i didn't forget , its just that that nobody in that village knew kasab thats the problem lol.

one high ranking officer said that n u believed that , what about the others , from the indian side n the pak side ???
unki baat nahi maanoge ????
conspiracy theory banana band karo….apni aur apney quam ke baarey me kuchh achchha socho
all i have to say is that I'm not convinced kasab is pakistani, he could be but i doubt it.
we do think about our country and its people before anything so you can stop worrying about that and also tell your government to stop sponsoring terrorism in its neighboring countries.

Really, then why complain about our buildup.... Your nation has faltered everytime they wished to tackled this so called "no problem"

We are pretty sure about that sir, but the question is how much success Pakistan will get???
man you people really suck at english lol, read what he wrote before you reply to him lol.

Why worry about it? Do you seriously think India is gearing up to march over Pakistan? The only reason to worry is if you were planning to attack India. Are you?

Why worry about it? Do you seriously think India is gearing up to march over Pakistan? The only reason to worry is if you were planning to attack India. Are you?
Well most Pakistanis think that India will attack Pakistan for reasons only known to Pakistanis.

Attacking Pakistan is suicidal for India because there's nothing to gain and we have lots to loose.

LOL .. now that you are going into specifics let me quote some facts .. Captured pakistan army in '71 had built delhi meerut highway free of cost in return for their lives
You should know cause, musharraf drove on that road on his way to agra summit
Not many armies can boast of such distinctions of having done labour work in an enemy country

That true ?? awesome shit mate .. din't know that. Thanks a ton. :D

We have over 1 trillion dollar economy. We can spend was we want for our security. You develop your economy and buy your stuff.
Welcome back! :wave:

On topic: So what's the final verdict? Whose stick is longer? :drag:

power my *** lol, india is broke weak just like it always was, even though it inherited most of the stuff from the british army as well, pakistan army was a army basically built from scratch and it can punish india when ever it needs to.

thanks for this lmfao yindoos just don't learn.
we try to be friendly with them and they start taking it for granted.

so that explanation makes sense to him? he said "baghwan" instead of allah because of the guy in front of him? who was hindu?
you really believe that? lol
i mean he just killed dozens of people and then he wants to say baghwan instead of allah? just to show some kind of respect to the hindu officer? lol

-kasab doesn't have a pakistani punjabi accent
-kasab clearly said "baghwan" instead of allah, i mean what kinda of jihadi says baghwan? when knowing that he will face certain death soon? and that he committed all these crimes to go to heaven and then mistakes allah for baghwan? i mean no body ever says baghwan in our country except hindus.
- the village that supposedly kasab came from was proven to be a lie in a follow up by another tv channel

notice how the pakistan missile is more advanced and high tech with better aerodynamics:woot:

Oh yes.someone do about something
before 1971 and India do something with its power.So after 1971 someone
has lost its half of territory.

But these failed guys have power of denials.impressive

Oh yes.someone do about something
before 1971 and India do something with its power.So after 1971 someone
has lost its half of territory.

But these failed guys have power of denials.impressive

pakistan fought a civil war in 71 and a cowardly neighboring country took advantage of that helped the rebels gain independence.

pakistan fought a civil war in 71 and a cowardly neighboring country took advantage of that helped the rebels gain independence.

Oh yes .Good excuse.good guys ordered aerial strike in India from inspiration of Israeli airforce strike
in six day war.That only case drag India into war

Some 93000 soldiers of PA surrendered to IA.And IA protects poor PA soldiers from revengeful
Bengalis.
Battle of Longewala must be a true nightmare to IA.

Back
Top Bottom