What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

I think bolly big production house should join hands with Pakistani and Bangladeshi production houses to jointly make films.
There are big production houses in BD. Impress Telefilms, Maasranga Production and Jaas Production. They can jointly produce big budget films with Yash Raj Films , UTV, EROS etc. India can get BD market if they jointly make movies with Bangladesh.

I hope so but i wanna say frankly.... y BIG STARS/PRODUCTON HOUSES COLLABORATE WITH SMALL ONES

for bd market they make 2 or 3 projects like they r doing now with pak then they left totally u gonna understand media and fmcg market strategy are different

Last edited:
I hope so but i wanna say frankly.... y BIG STARS/PRODUCTON HOUSES COLLABORATE WITH SMALL ONES

It also depends on Business interests, if Bollywood tries to venture into Bangladesh they will collaborate with BD film industry :cheers:

It also depends on Business interests, if Bollywood tries to venture into Bangladesh they will collaborate with BD film industry :cheers:

for bd market they make 2 or 3 projects like they r doing now with pak then they left totally u gonna understand media and fmcg market strategy are different

Actually movie making is a big process u need at least 40-60 side thing costume/makeup/recording/sets/studios .........etc etc so movies is 100 % established in mumbai like hollywood so

Last edited:

Bollywood appeals to both Pakistanis and BD's, India is venturing into Middle east, North Africa and ASEAN with its movies.

Historically speaking Bengali actors from both West Bengal and BD have acted in each other's movies. But Pakistani movie industry people arrived in India only in the last decade , efforts are going on on both sides to collaborate in movie industry as well as other arts :cheers:

In total 3-4 indian movies are good to watch in a year, rest 99% are crap!!

I totally agree with you on this! I normally watch one Bollywood movie a year just to remind myself how crappy they are.

Years go they had lots of good stuff.

But now, what the hell is this;

It's cheesy as hell and the cringe factor is through the roof.

I totally agree with you on this! I normally watch one Bollywood movie a year just to remind myself how crappy they are.

Hindustan should go for quality instead of quantity. I'm sure at least some of its actors are competent, I think it's mainly the people behind the camera that really make Bollywood the giant turd that it is.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom