What's new

Indian Muslim student fights for hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.
weather you call it secular or not, the whole world knows that we are secular. This one incident asking a girl to stik to the Institutions Dress Code is some thing that the Girl should respect. This trivial issues first of all should not even be discused. Its like wasting time one accusing one another.
Kindly read my post earlier about me studying in a Chirstian school and how we can just accept their practice and not carry it with us where ever we go.

I have already read your lie to justify the unjust act of one. Lets forget christians missioneries for the time being. We have lot of chritians schools here as well, they do not force anyone to pray for jesus.

The same rule exists for sikh community about turbans?

I have already read your lie to justify the unjust act of one. Lets forget christians missioneries for the time being. We have lot of chritians schools here as well, they do not force anyone to pray for jesus.

The same rule exists for sikh community about turbans?

TO be frank, you call every one a lier if you feel that they are against what you are saying. I or know one in this world can help you hypocrats to see the obvious truth, as you have taken to not listen to what the rest of the world sees. Most of the Pakistanis I have met in this forums are the ones who want ISLAM to be the dominant race in this planet. but non of the other Muslim nations give a darm about it.

Another Muslim state will break free from "Hindustan" - Muslims in India will one day realize what we realized in 47. It may happen in your life time , just sit & enjoy.

and what you realized in 47? nothing.
you were fooled by your elites that you can not live with Hindus. but that was proved wrong with a Muslim population more than your country living side by side with Hindus.
Your elites deceived to create a nation that looses to internal issues.

here take into consideration

1. Why are we asking people to wear uniform --- if any dress violates uniform code the institution has the right to stop it

Hijab in no way violates / overlap any dress code, if u are aware that hijab is limited to person's head only, so with hijab anyone can follow the dress code.
2. As per my understanding the said private institution have more than 100's of muslim girls studiying there - hence does it mean that all the other students are not practicing islam properly

No it means that rest of the people have accepted what institution has said or they dont have courage to raise voice, may be due the problems faced by muslims in india.
3. Religion is a persons private affair - if in the above colleage girls started wearing burqa & say this is obligatory , do u feel that will be in accordonce with the colleage regulations

I dont know why college is interfering in a person's private affair. I dont know why its dress code is violated due to hijab?

4. The said female student have the option to change her studies to another college where she will not be stoped from wearing hijabs

As per my understanding this student should be prosecuted for ignating communal anarchy

All the muslim students have the option to leave the secular country.
Had she raised her voice that she is not being allowed to wear bikinis, you would have been the first one to blabber for human right violations. hypocrites.

Another Muslim state will break free from "Hindustan" - Muslims in India will one day realize what we realized in 47. It may happen in your life time , just sit & enjoy.

lol, they won't because they have already seen the result of making a state for Muslims out of India.

But not the muslims alone, Sikhs and dalits may wake up this time.

Like 1971? .... keep your home clean before poking to others..

btw..our guys are happy that they did not join to the 'nauts'

To end this issue, the institution should take evidance of the students answers on wearing this dress what ever she intends to wear and give her a TC. if you are not ready to follow what your school says as part of the uniformity of students is concerened. she should be thrown out so that she can join some madrasa to do her course on ISLAM.
Schools is place for education and students and parents should not give a darm about the schools policy.

timeout.gif

Cool !!! from HIJAB to discussion of the strategies on the GREAT GAME

But not the muslims alone, Sikhs and dalits may wake up this time.

Give a Sikh a fire arm with unlimited ammo and ask him what you want to do with it, he will not talk, but walk to the border and fire the weapon untill the barrel of the gun bulges.
Dalits are no longer treated the way you are portraying. the educated generation of the nation share, everything in hostels, etc. the world Dalit itself with be obselete in the comming years.

Wouldn't make sweeping statements like that mate. You're not helping your image as a researcher. The worrying part is that you actually managed to get a few "thanks" for that. Speaks volumes of the mentality of you and some of your countrymen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom