What's new

Indian Muslims Arrested for Celebrating Pakistani Cricket Victory Over India

Funny how you monkeys are NEVER Kashmiri! Really makes you ponder!

Dear Pig,

What i have said is that these so called kashmiris can fcuk off to Pakistan or Bangaldesh. What we care about is Kashmir or holy land..

And you are kashmiri your family escaped during partition so you can see Indian lies eh ?

Yes, I am Kashmiri! If we go by your stone age caste system, then I'm also a Brahmin so I guess I must be doubly entitled to Kashmir. Basically, at the end of the day, more entitled than your Dalit *** which belongs in the corpse ridden Ganga it came out of.

Yes, I am Kashmiri! If we go by your stone age caste system, then I'm also a Brahmin so I guess I must be doubly entitled to Kashmir. Basically, at the end of the day, more entitled than your Dalit *** which belongs in the corpse ridden Ganga it came out of.

One to convert were the lowest of the society, your family must be from that section..

One to convert were the lowest of the society, your family must be from that section..

Cope look at the study I linked. Kashmiri Muslims are EXACTLY the same as Pandits. Basically, I'm higher caste than you and I don't even believe in your caste nonsense LMAO. Now chal go ride up and down a Shiv ling and maybe Modi-Ji give you a shack in Holy Kashmir.

Hindu will not leave an inch of our holy place any more... If you heart bleeds for these rebel muslim call them over your side.. we will be happy to assist them financially..

Do you know meaning of Kashmir is land of Rishi Kashyap??
Indonesia was probably named rishi some crap
Sindh had some meaning so did Bangal
just like Ajmer is holy land for SC Muslims

who gives a flying crap? means nothing and this is what's wrong with you religious zealots

holy land, religion and all other bs but lose the human touch in all that crap

They're liars. They have no morals. You don't need them when you believe that if you get yeeted some flying blue man in the sky will pull a lever and boom, you just got reincarnated into a gorilla. No need for honesty or integrity which anyone else would have. So they will make different arguments. Sometimes the land belongs to Kashmiri Hindus and Kashmiri Muslims are invaders. When you disprove that, then they say **** Kashmiris, they belong there. No matter what you say, they will just keep changing things up.

Cope look at the study I linked. Kashmiri Muslims are EXACTLY the same as Pandits. Basically, I'm higher caste than you and I don't even believe in your caste nonsense LMAO. Now chal go ride up and down a Shiv ling and maybe Modi-Ji give you a shack in Holy Kashmir.

LOL, you believe you were pandit n you believe hindus ride shivling up n down. Now try to imagine hindu acts of your Pandit ancestors :lol:

That stone age mentality of "lowest" and crap - keep your gangu land logic to yourself sir
So-called low-cates were not allowed to intermingle - that's why they had a distinct look - while you can look at Muslims of Indus- Logic failed- your casteism of stone-age mentality
Epic failure!

hindus ride shivling up n down

You freaks LITERALLY spend your time rubbing and pouring milk on it. I wouldn't be surprised in a bout of religious zeal, some of you wouldn't start hopping up and down on that thing. We already know what you guys do with cows and their byproducts, so who knows what else goes through your heads when you think something is holy????

Indonesia was probably named rishi some crap
Sindh had some meaning so did Bangal
just like Ajmer is holy land for SC Muslims

who gives a flying crap? means nothing and this is what's wrong with you religious zealots

If you believe in humanity, you must believe in nature and also consider is as you source of energy.

M sure no one in Pakistan earn for god, you earn for your family. In this case your family acts as you source of energy. We Hindu believe every thing has god presence be it a stone or a human..
You freaks LITERALLY spend your time rubbing and pouring milk on it. I wouldn't be surprised in a bout of religious zeal, some of you wouldn't start hopping up and down on that thing.

I see riots happing in mecca to kiss a specific stone, anything may happen afterwards.. I hope you do something about it...

I see riots happing in mecca to kiss a specific stone, anything may happen afterwards.. I hope you do something about it...

It's a ritual act??? We don't think it's a blue superman's living dick?? You do understand that, right???

It's a ritual act??? We don't think it's a blue superman's living dick?? You do understand that, right???

Nothing special so why have it in mecca at all??? Anyway its replica as original was stolen..

If you believe in humanity, you must believe in nature and also consider is as you source of energy.

M sure no one in Pakistan earn for god, you earn for your family. In this case your family acts as you source of energy. We Hindu believe every thing has god presence be it a stone or a human..

and?.... I should care why?

and?.... I should care why?

Care or not its up to you.. Just ask yourself no need to answer at some point in life you are asked to choose between your mother n god who will you side up with n why??

Care or not its up to you.. Just ask yourself no need to answer at some point in life you are asked to choose between your mother n god who will you side up with n why??
by god you mean religion as an identity?
mother
its family, your blood

Back
Top Bottom