What's new

Indian Muslims Have Lost Faith In National Institutions And ‘Secularism’!

BS article, indian muslims can never achieve anything politically. The hindutva will always be in majority and will always crush muslims. The ONLY way for muslims in india is now to pick up arms and defend themselves. Live together and be ruthless to those ugly hindutva rats.

Read post #16 again.

Still doesn't make sense. Oh well. I am sure you were trying to say something intelligent.

See this source:
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...o-india-after-having-to-clean-toilets-reports

You will read that Indian Muslims themselves did not like to do these type of jobs and that they expected they would have a different role in the Caliphate.

Ok...so? What are you trying to say? At this point, just give it a rest. You are obviously trying to denigrate me, but it really is not working. If you really want to tick me off, tell me that I am not getting dinner tonight.

My ancestors came from the lower castes but I do not believe in the caste system.
I also do not care for higher caste people, nor do I associate with them or seek their approval.

Good for you.

Who is now the self-proclaimed representative of Indian Muslims now?

BS article, indian muslims can never achieve anything politically. The hindutva will always be in majority and will always crush muslims. The ONLY way for muslims in india is now to pick up arms and defend themselves. Live together and be ruthless to those ugly hindutva rats.
then why you whine when you are met with opposite view and resistance

Not really.

Look at his leadership and compare that with Fadnavis. He is doing everything right (for now).
I don't know, there is no Shiv Sena or BJP where I live. But, from what I read, if I were to choose between Sena and BJP, I'd rather choose BJP.

Funny how things change when Far right parties switch sides.

Are you a sadist? That's a very psycho pleasure you have.

No, I am just enjoying the misery of the people who laughed at mine for decades, I am happy that Allah is now giving the Muqafat-e-Amal to them for betraying the only country that was created for Muslims to practice Islam, and worship Allah in peace .. All the things they hold dear and feel proud , the new Indian Society + Govt literally make a bamboo of it and shove down in the A$$ of Indian chicken Muslims , I know its not right but , Its Allah that brings that upon them, so who am i judge ? :)

No, I am just enjoying the misery of the people who laughed at mine for decades, I am happy that Allah is now giving the Muqafat-e-Amal to them for betraying the only country that was created for Muslims to practice Islam, and worship Allah in peace .. All the things they hold dear and feel proud , the new Indian Society + Govt literally make a bamboo of it and shove down in the A$$ of Indian chicken Muslims , I know its not right but , Its Allah that brings that upon them, so who am i judge ? :)

Amazing that even though you live in "the only country created to practice Islam", you have not understood what Islam means.

Amazing that even though you live in "the only country created to practice Islam", you have not understood what Islam means.

Please Enlighten me , Of course I don't know what Islam means ..

Please Enlighten me , Of course I don't know what Islam means ..

Why do you need enlightenment from a stupid Indian Muslim who deserves only contempt and suffering.

Enlightenment and learning is a journey. Keep at it and one day you will realize the folly of your words.

Back
Top Bottom