What's new

Indian national arrested in northwest Pakistan: Police

SocOM He was on a 'Curtesy Call'.

I wish if Pak Agencies interrogate him properly and put his case in a court as soon as possible to punish him according to law and international standerds.
His biodata and Pictures should be released to media so that his kith and kins in India know what is going to happen to him.
Oh well that's the common procedure when we released Kasab's picture, his kith and kin were telling us to forgive a confirmed killer of 160 people. But yeah don't be so sure about killing him before you get to know who he is.

Probably an innocent man has been caught in the line of firing. Poor Indian citizen (if he is one, Afg is full of native Hindu people too), what the heck were he doing in Pakistan without documentation?

I do hope Pakistani Police wouldn't make a fuss out of this and this poor man be released soon.

Don't you think that if he was a RAW agent he would make sure that all documents exist to keep his cover from a common civil police? This is not even your military intelligence catching a "RAW" agent but the common police which we both know how dumb and inefficient it is in both out countries.
Nothing can be clear whether this guy is a RAW agent or not unless more news is released

Our media and the police (i had talked to) they said Indian National and so far we have not termed him RAW or refined material.

So relax we dont term pigeons or any animal as a spy.

Vassnti has a point when he said so. Maybe this guy was himself a radical who went to train for some "war" against us(by us you means India?" Jana) and in the process of illegally traveling got caught by the police.

:agree::agree: yeah make some sense and since the guy is A Hindu and an Indian so any Hindu radical from India can be from some Indian Hindu militant group.

so this scenario is also very up setting and you may be right

^^^ But Jana no Indian ever killed himself in a terrorist act..There is no precedence as such.. So, you don't have to worry about us Indians in Pakistan..Some of those Indians who go to Pakistan, come back to kill us..That's a worry for us..

One has to think other way as well..

Our media and the police (i had talked to) they said Indian National and so far we have not termed him RAW or refined material.

So relax we dont term pigeons or any animal as a spy.

:agree::agree: yeah make some sense and since the guy is A Hindu and an Indian so any Hindu radical from India can be from some Indian Hindu militant group.

so this scenario is also very up setting and you may be right

Just one think make clear that terrorism has nothing to do with religion

We never support such thing

Follow the yesterday news where 3 militants killed by IA
They all are muslim but non of our authority using any such type of thing not their religion used by our media

So are we free to use religion with terrorism on PDF

I think some idiot persons like you using religion by offensively but just look at your own home first

whats with all these foreigners in the war zone?? first Americans , then German now indian..some conspiracy is cooking..the talibans are no doubt foreign funded, supported and trained.

^^^ But Jana no Indian ever killed himself in a terrorist act..There is no precedence as such.. So, you don't have to worry about us Indians in Pakistan..Some of those Indians who go to Pakistan, come back to kill us..That's a worry for us..

So the people who killed Ragiv werent they indian??

Lets wait and watch, lets see what will come out of this news....

Just one think make clear that terrorism has nothing to do with religion

We never support such thing

Follow the yesterday news where 3 militants killed by IA
They all are muslim but non of our authority using any such type of thing not their religion used by our media

Rubbish. The question here is not of religion but of militant groups.

Since the Indian national is a Hindu so he can only be traced back to Saffron groups as one of your Indian member was saying its possible that he was some radical and was working against India and went to KP for training.

So are we free to use religion with terrorism on PDF
I think some idiot persons like you using religion by offensively but just look at your own home first

i dont want to resort to personal attacks so i let the mods decide if you are idiot or i am.

:)

oh i am not worried thats what your Indian was saying and i am wondering if a Hindu Indian according to him if came to KP for training then who he must be ?

Either linked to Hindu militants in India or may be someone who is against India ??

what you can assume by this?

@ 1 thing that stumps me about this reasoning is that given 160 million muslims in India and so called millions of Afghans on our payroll, why would India send a hindu (who would stick out like a sore thumb) to Pakistan on an undercover mission??

I am Amazed By your Skills Jana, How did U Come to Know weather he is a Hindu or a Muslim?? You Judged Him By His Name, What Is So Significant about his Name which Obviously makes Him a Hindu? Care to Explain??

I am Amazed By your Skills Jana, How did U Come to Know weather he is a Hindu or a Muslim?? You Judged Him By His Name, What Is So Significant about his Name which Obviously makes Him a Hindu? Care to Explain??

because i am in KP

Because we have talked to the concerned officer and because we have probed from the concerned police station where he had been arrested. BTW all that happened yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom