What's new

Indian Navy delays sailing into new era of ‘invisible’ warships

prove how n where proven...

the copied material...crappy stuff, not good quality..

read this...

China's Subs Getting Quieter - Defense News

Quality..:rofl::rofl::what:

"But China still has a way to go on quality. Some of its newest submarines are as noisy as subs built decades ago."

"Jins are louder than Soviet Delta III submarines built 30 years ago."

"If these are clunkers that you can hear all the way to Hawaii"

" new Chinese nuclear attack submarine called a Type 095 rates better on the U.S. Navy's noise scale, but it is still louder than a 20-year-old Soviet-designed Akula attack sub, according to the Navy chart. The 095 submarines are expected to begin entering the Chinese fleet in 2015."

2015..!!!! so the latest China will have in 2015 will at that time be below in quality then a russian sub built 25 years ago..!!!...:woot:(as per wikipedia expected entry date 2020, so that means a 095 in 2020 which is below quality then a russian sub 30 years ago in 2020..!! )

the Nerpa for India--AMONG THE BEST
"The K-152 Nerpa (Russian: К-152 «Нерпа») is a 8,140-tonne (8,010-long-ton) Project 971 Shchuka-B (NATO: Akula II) type nuclear-powered attack submarine."

and then Arihant and others....:azn:

:rofl: Is india son of russia, it russia your master? What's wrong with you, your country even cant provide stable electrisic, and import all eletctrisic machinary from china. And now start importing metro. What a pity country, has world weakest industry.:lol:

The chinese also have a dazzling copy cut paste software industry industry to paper over their crappy defence material

:rofl: I cant stop laughing, indian's src has highest bug rate is very famous in the world, dont you know that?:lol:

:rofl: Is india son of russia, it russia your master? What's wrong with you, your country even cant provide stable electrisic, and import all eletctrisic machinary from china. And now start importing metro. What a pity country, has world weakest industry.:lol:

What if I prove you wrong buddy, iam not into a fight with u, but since you have made this remark, its my responsibility to rectify u, so You change what u said, or should we waste time debating on it? ur choice:coffee:

What if I prove you wrong buddy, iam not into a fight with u, but since you have made this remark, its my responsibility to rectify u, so You change what u said, or should we waste time debating on it? ur choice:coffee:

Why should I changed it? If you think the post which I quoted is believable, I think my post is more believable than that. And if you dont think the post which I quoted is believebale, you should post your post to the guy who said that, not me. Or you just are a blind, and take a indian side? What do you think?:lol:

Why should I changed it? If you think the post which I quoted is believable, I think my post is more believable than that. And if you dont think the post which I quoted is believebale, you should post your post to the guy who said that, not me. Or you just are a blind, and take a indian side? What do you think?:lol:

But I can only post a post to the person whom I consider equal, I have seen u post good ones, So A person with an Integrity like u shouldnt bother feeding the trolls.... Hope U know what iam saying.... We all know chinese have a technology, but which is superior or inferior No one knows.... So Why do we have to feed the trolls buddy

Yes, Chinese are good at making substandard counterfeit copies, just like tainted baby milk powder, lead toys, and all pirated CDS & DVDS. They are good at hacking & stealing. Here in US they are flooding markets with cheap imitation designer goods. And now they are selling crap military hardware to Pakistan!

well say mate..but as per pakistanis these chinese junks are much superior to anything the west and Russia can offer...:rofl::rofl:

But I can only post a post to the person whom I consider equal, I have seen u post good ones, So A person with an Integrity like u shouldnt bother feeding the trolls.... Hope U know what iam saying.... We all know chinese have a technology, but which is superior or inferior No one knows.... So Why do we have to feed the trolls buddy

Ok, Thank you for your phasing, actually I am not very integrity. But I'd like talk with person who can talk reasonablly. Your point has been taken. And Sorry for trolling like that:cheers:

Seems like some sense after all. I was about to post to the trolls but after seeing u guys i stopped. Both of u thanks

Just in case anybody is interested in the "topic of discussion" rather than feeding the trolls :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Chindits is reporting that the reasons for the delay in commissioning of Shivalik is due to unavailability of Prime Minister in the month of April. MMS is out of town attending a nuclear summit in US and visiting Brazil.

Commissioning will be immediately after MMS comes back says The Indian Navy

:cheers:

Wow. .At last . .great peace. .btw lets celebrate with butter chicken with manchurian noodles . . Our asian food damn spicy yar.alwayz miss when m out.

just a logic correction:

india having less warships doesn't mean they are better quality; it just means india has less. the 054 outclasses anything already inducted in the indian navy, though future ships may definitely be much better.

it is just a reminder to the indians that they have a much longer way to go before even their purchased weapons can compare.

lol chinese navy u have 24 destroyers out of which 16 r obsolete which is also called as defence less ships(no sam's and no ani submarine warfare)65% needs immediate replacement out of 47 frigates 30 r on life support cant even hit the sees and r sitting in the docks 53 diesel subs...lets do a quick analysis
16 of dem soviet class 1950's obsolete version(somebody was bragging abt purcasing weapons:sniper::sniper:)
14 of them ming class remember 2003 incident..d boat submerged under water n deisel engine failed all d oxygen was inhaled and 70 crew men died)
kilo class 12 bought from russia(we r chinese n we dont purchase anything)lol what a joke
and yeah ever heard of aircraft carrier before??? i think there is only one in asia which in NOT OPERATED BY CHINA
THINK BEFORE U POST NEXT TIME...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom