What's new

Indian Navy has questions on China’s new aircraft carrier Fujian

@Joe Shearer The negative rating was an overreaction on you part unfortunately.
You know I am not a bhakt, in fact, I hate and oppose them and their religiosity. Your remarks, however, were sneers against an entire religion and a way of life. Cowdung cakes are a source of fuel over much of India, and to try for cheap laughs using that trope was deeply objectionable, especially from someone from whom I expect a great deal.

This is the offensive part; the negative rating is directly related:
The Chinese have designed the ship to deliver cow manure during diwali festival in India. So the ship will be loaded with high quality Chinese cow manure and it will be catapulted from the Indian ocean into various cities of India while all bhakts celebrating lord Vishnu delivering prasad from the clouds for them to eat in the auspicious moment.
Once it is gone, the negative rating will be gone.
The negative rating is gone. Now it is for you to remove the offensive remarks, or the rating will appear again.

Up to you.

Last edited:
You know I am not a bhakt, in fact, I hate and oppose them and their religiosity. Your remarks, however, were sneers against an entire religion and a way of life. Cowdung cakes are a source of fuel over much of India, and to try for cheap laughs using that trope was deeply objectionable, especially from someone from whom I expect a great deal.

This is the offensive part; the negative rating is directly related:

Once it is gone, the negative rating will be gone.
The negative rating is gone. Now it is for you to remove the offensive remarks, or the rating will appear again.

Up to you.

My dig was against the bhakt types, ofcourse I am not mocking hindu people and their beliefs. I have no hatred of them. I have never shown irrational and stupid hatred towards other religions.

It seems like the Indians have a serious case of inferior complex -- one that's elevated whenever comparing to white people.
Its cultural

Plastic surgery so drastic they can't get past airport security! How Indian women are flying to South Korea for a more 'Western' face

Hanese women who are entering South Korea seeking skilled plastic surgeons are undergoing such transformative procedures that they are struggling to get past airport security on their way home.

The extensive surgeries, which can include reducing excess skin in the upper eyelid to make the eyes appear bigger and more 'Western', are transforming some Hanese women's entire faces, rendering them almost unrecognizable.

I have questions about the India: Indians have "60 years of experience in using aircraft carriers"
India actually has close 90 years with aircraft carriers.............. especially being at the receiving end of them

First in 1932 with Japanese carrier Kaga and Hōshō both bombing India's financial capital Shanghai with impunity specially airfields at Hangzhou and Suzhou
January 28 incident

Then later in 1937 Japanese carriers Ryūjō, Hōshō and Kaga once again bombed Guangzhou with supreme satisfaction

Afterwards American carriers toyed around with India's sovereignty thrice with the fabled gunboat diplomacy in the 50s
The Taiwan Straits Crises: 1954–55 and 1958
Third Taiwan Strait Crisis

@gambit
What is the feasibility of EMALs on non-nuclear powered carriers

The USN commissioned a study to evaluate heavy oil, diesel, turbine and nuclear power for the next generation carrier in 2011. It was a no brainer, nothing compared to nuclear propulsion but nonetheless the study was commissioned due to concerns among our allies (mosty Japan) about port visits of nuclear powered vessels.

I remember reading it a long time ago, heavy oil was a no-go due to environmental concerns and carbon footprint, Diesel for its potential to cause and accelerate corrosion besides it being inefficient at peak performance. Turbines, an estimated eight massive GE LM6000 52.7MW engines were needed to support a ford class carrier the space needed for fuel and ducting and the IR signature from these massive engines proved to be a huge problem. In any case, nothing came close to nuclear power, in its ability to generate shp (shaft horse power) desalinate water and generate massive amounts of electricity rapidly.

The USN commissioned a study to evaluate heavy oil, diesel, turbine and nuclear power for the next generation carrier in 2011. It was a no brainer, nothing compared to nuclear propulsion but nonetheless the study was commissioned due to concerns among our allies (mosty Japan) about port visits of nuclear powered vessels.

I remember reading it a long time ago, heavy oil was a no-go due to environmental concerns and carbon footprint, Diesel for its potential to cause and accelerate corrosion besides it being inefficient at peak performance. Turbines, an estimated eight massive GE LM6000 52.7MW engines were needed to support a ford class carrier the space needed for fuel and ducting and the IR signature from these massive engines proved to be a huge problem. In any case, nothing came close to nuclear power, in its ability to generate shp (shaft horse power) desalinate water and generate massive amounts of electricity rapidly.
If I am interpreting this right Chinese don't want development of nuclear aircraft carriers to be bottleneck for testing utility of EMALs, hence going for conventional carrier for now

@gambit
What is the feasibility of EMALs on non-nuclear powered carriers

Fujian is hybrid powered.

It is powered by both fast-neutron reactors and gas turbines.

Its design approach is quite similar to the Soviet project 1153 Orel: nuclear powered propulsion assisted by conventional power.

1153.png

Last edited:
If I am interpreting this right Chinese don't want development of nuclear aircraft carriers to be bottleneck for testing utility of EMALs, hence going for conventional carrier for now

The US has developed their cutting edge nuclear reactor like the A1B to power the Ford class, but it is still struggling to operate those power consuming EMALS.

Nowadays the warships consume simply too much electric power, that's why China decide to put some extra powerful gas turbines to assist its nuclear reactors in order to satisfy an energy guzzler like Fujian.

Last edited:
says who?

The CVN-78 has already been commissioned 5 years ago, but the USN still has not decided to deploy it in the Asia-Pacific region.

Originally, it was planned to be deployed in that region.

It does look like this ship has really let the USN down.

Haven't you thought about why, from LCS to Zumwalt to Ford, Americans have made mistakes again and again?

This is not a technical error, but an error in the entire US Navy development system.

Without solving the system problems, the Ford class will not be the last time the US Navy makes mistakes, and such mistakes will occur more and more frequently.

If Indian have question about a weapon it most likely be

"Shir can thish ship be ujed to deshtroy Pakistan"

Indian overall psyche is uncapable of deep thought and high logic,are too low in lQ to construe concepts independently ,they need a master with a stick to learn and respect,just like the anglos ,so they blindly follow anglos like the dog,it's genetic disposition & cultural marking of the region therefore.lf china think they can cordially persuade India,they are wrong,lndians aren't effected by all that but by a stick .

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom