What's new

Indian Navy has questions on China’s new aircraft carrier Fujian

Most Chinese netizens prefer to read the main line quietly rather than reply.
Come on dude.
Since when Papa Xi allowed outside Internet content in China?

Even if permitted after heavy censorship, Chinese know the repercussions of any open commenting. Don’t they love their internal organs?

Come on dude.

Even if permitted after heavy censorship, Chinese know the repercussions of any open commenting. Don’t they love their internal organs?
GWI alone has 140million VPN users from China.

Come on dude.

I said in China: China is not a super power.

Can you really say that India is not a super power in India?

really?

don't forget how cheap Indian lives and organs are.

Can you really say that India is not a super power in India?

really?
Can you show one post by me where I have called India a superpower? You wouldn’t find one. There are scores of FMs who do the same.
Have you been to India and seen Indians calling it a superpower? I guess not.
Few FMs might call India a superpower here. It is upto them, and no one is answerable or responsible for others here.
I said in China: China is not a super power.
Don’t try to be cute here. We know what freedom you all have in China. I haven’t come across any Chinese till date on any forum who has criticised Papa Xi in any way whatsoever. Don’t tell me that he is a perfect leader (dictator for outside world). Jack Ma just gave a hint of criticising the autocratic rule of Papa Xi and see how he vanished for few months.
India is a country full of variations in many forms and one of them is different opinions. Get your facts right or keep quite.

Last edited:
The P5 countries of the UN are China, the United States, Russia, France and Britain.

The P5 countries of the Internet trolls are India, South Korea, Poland, Turkey and Vietnam.

India is the superpower in Internet trolls.
That's according to you from a chinese perspective. In the free world. Chinese trolls are called 50 cents bots. We have many 50 cents in PDF too

Most Chinese netizens prefer to read the main line quietly rather than reply. Therefore, although the number of Chinese netizens is twice that of India, their sense of presence on the Internet is far less than that of Indians.
Because if they speak the truth they'll get flogged in CCP jails eh ?

I don’t think the Indians I met were trolling, they seem to actually believe what they are saying
I've never seen indians calling india a superpower. But I've seen people who say india will become a superpower by 2030, 2040 , 2050

Can you show one post from me where I have called India a superpower? You wouldn’t find one. There are scores of FMs who do the same.
Few FMs might call India a superpower here. It is upto the, and no one is answerable or responsible for anyone.

Don’t try to be cute here. We know what freedom you all have in China. I haven’t come across any Chinese till date on any forum who has criticised Papa Xi in any way whatsoever. Don’t tell me that he is a perfect leader (dictator for outside world). Jack Ma just gave a hint of criticising the autocratic rule of Papa Xi and see how he vanished for few months.
India is a country full of variations in many forms and one of them is different opinions. Get your facts right or keep quite.

That's according to you from a chinese perspective. In the free world. Chinese trolls are called 50 cents bots. We have many 50 cents in PDF too

Because if they speak the truth they'll get flogged in CCP jails eh ?

I've never seen indians calling india a superpower. But I've seen people who say india will become a superpower by 2030, 2040 , 2050

Are you sure you haven't seen it?

I have criticized Xi Jinping many times.

And I never hide my dissatisfaction with Xi's attempt to amend the constitution.

BTW: I need to repeat that what we support is an efficient and capable CCP, not a leader. Even without Xi Jinping, CCP will have better leaders. Xi Jinping is something we can abandon, and CCP is something we won't give up.

IMG_20220729_132935.jpg
IMG_20220729_133236.jpg
IMG_20220729_133251.jpg

All these articles you've sent don't say that india is a superpower. They say that india has the potential to be a superpower , maybe you should read the articles you're posting here.

Are you sure you haven't seen it?

I have criticized Xi Jinping many times.

And I never hide my dissatisfaction with Xi's attempt to amend the constitution.

BTW: I need to repeat that what we support is an efficient and capable CCP, not a leader. Even without Xi Jinping, CCP will have better leaders. Xi Jinping is something we can abandon, and CCP is something we won't give up.

View attachment 865994View attachment 865995View attachment 865996
What happened in Tianmen square in 1989 ? Can you show sympathy to the victims of tianmen in public ? Criticising Xi on an international forum which you are accessing via VPN is very different from criticising Xi in Public. Here in india people can abuse modi day and night in public with no limit and in china you can't dare to oppose party representatives or call them whorespwan in public . Your nation sends tanks to protect banks and uses it's army to quell protests. What kind of a free nation does that ! china is very successful from an economic standpoint and it's no doubt a major global power but all of it comes with strings attatched for the average chinese citizen. Because of china's expansionism your nation is hated by other countries in the neighbourhood

Is that the reason that Xi has declared himself as a leader for life? Where was the CCP telling him that there are better people then him.

Also please read the articles that you have quoted regarding India calling itself superpower. They say “aspiring” amd “want to be”.

Can you show one post from me where I have called India a superpower? You wouldn’t find one. There are scores of FMs who do the same.
Few FMs might call India a superpower here. It is upto the, and no one is answerable or responsible for anyone.

wow. PDF Indians declare that India is not a superpower. This seems very different from India's national propaganda. lol.

India: 600million people have no toilets. 400million illiterates. 50% of households do not have running water. Severe hunger and malnutrition.

This is Mr modi's masterpiece. up to now. I haven't seen any Indians criticizing modi. I guess modi must be the most perfect leader in the world.

All these articles you've sent don't say that india is a superpower. They say that india has the potential to be a superpower , maybe you should read the articles you're posting here.

What happened in Tianmen square in 1989 ? Can you show sympathy to the victims of tianmen in public ? Criticising Xi on an international forum which you are accessing via VPN is very different from criticising Xi in Public. Here in india people can abuse modi day and night in public with no limit and in china you can't dare to oppose party representatives or call them whorespwan in public . Your nation sends tanks to protect banks and uses it's army to quell protests. What kind of a free nation does that ! china is very successful from an economic standpoint and it's no doubt a major global power but all of it comes with strings attatched for the average chinese citizen. Because of china's expansionism your nation is hated by other countries in the neighbourhood
In 1989, Chinese students negotiated directly with China's top leaders. Who negotiated with modi in 1964 and 2002?

wow. PDF Indians declare that India is not a superpower. This seems very different from India's national propaganda. lol.
Unlike China we don’t have The Little Red Book issued by Papa Xi. You can say only what Papa tells you.

We say what we want to and can call Modi whatever we want to without the fear of loosing kidneys.
I haven't seen any Indians criticizing modi.
Time to get your eyesight checked.

Meanwhile, stop looting poor countries of the world and occupying there territories for so called default in debt.

Note- I guess there would be a torrent of “warriors” here very soon to save the honour of Papa. Bring it on.

Unlike China we don’t have The Little Red Book issued by Papa Xi. You can say only what Papa tells you.

We say what we want to and can call Modi whatever we want to without the fear of loosing kidneys.

Time to get your eyesight checked.

Note- I guess there would be a torrent of “warriors” here very soon to save the honour of Papa. Bring it on.
Who negotiated with modi in 1964 and 2002?:cheesy:

Is that the reason that Xi has declared himself as a leader for life? Where was the CCP telling him that there are better people then him.

Also please read the articles that you have quoted regarding India calling itself superpower. They say “aspiring” amd “want to be”.
Xi never said he was a lifelong leader. Even Mao Zedong and Deng Xiaoping did not say such words.

In addition, the highest authority of CCP is CCCPC (Central Committee of the Communist Party of China). If Xi loses the support of most members of the CCCPC, he will immediately lose all rights.

PLA is commanded by CMCCPC(Central Military Commission of the Communist Party of China) subordinate to CCCPC, not Xi.

If Xi dares to say that he is a lifelong leader, he will go to Qincheng prison immediately.

I also need to remind you: The biggest sign of a dictator is that he will pass on power to his relatives or descendants.

You say that China is a dictatorship, but the descendants of Mao Zedong are historians, and the successor of Mao Zedong is Deng Xiaoping.
The descendants of Deng Xiaoping are the staff of the disabled persons' Federation, and the successor of Deng Xiaoping is Jiang Zemin.
Jiang Zemin's descendants are engineering professors, and Jiang Zemin's successor is Hu Jintao.
Hu Jintao's descendant is a tour guide, Hu Jintao's successor is Xi Jingping, and Xi Jingping's daughter is a researcher at the Translation Institute.

China has never had two Bush presidents, two Adams presidents, two Harrison presidents and so on.
The capital of China is called Beijing, neither Mao Zedong nor Deng Xiaoping. The capital of the USA is called Washington.

Look at how many officials in the Indian government have passed on their rights to their descendants.

I really don't know how shameless Indians have to be to dare to accuse the Chinese govt of dictatorship.

India, a country full of nepotism and political families, has the face to accuse China of dictatorship. First of all, like China, you should have no political family, and then discuss the issue of dictatorship with us.

Of course I know what happened on June 4th, 1989. I can blame CCP, but I am not willing to blame CCP.

Why should I support traitors who are obviously controlled by the CIA? Now these traitors no longer even hide that they were funded and controlled by the U.S. government at that time.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom