What's new

Indian Navy lieutenant's wife 'forced into wife-swapping parties'

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure?

Were they wife swappin when Kasab and his buddies rode in on the rubber dingey?

Navy's job is to kick *** in wars, Karchi port should suffice as a very good example.

Coast guard is another matter. I hope you know what you are talking about.

Disgusting behavior by Indians & Pakistanis on this thread

if men can have multiple wives , whats wrong if women have multiple husbands. thats the point. brother/sister are all technicality.

Having multiple husband and wives is acceptable in many societies but offering wife to keep one's job or progress in career is hardly an acceptable behaviour in any society. If what happened in IN was right, as you are trying to justify, why are the officers getting fired.

Navy's job is to kick *** in wars, Karchi port should suffice as a very good example.

Coast guard is another matter. I hope you know what you are talking about.

Don't know how it works in India.

Coast Guard is not under navy?

if men can have multiple wives , whats wrong if women have multiple husbands. thats the point. brother/sister are all technicality.

Exactly, if its written then its ok for you but for others even a respected art becomes a taboo :)

Don't know how it works in India.

Coast Guard is not under navy?

You really dont know anything :lol:

Having multiple husband and wives is acceptable in many societies but offering wife to keep one's job or progress in career is hardly an acceptable behaviour in any society. If what happened in IN was right, as you are trying to justify, why are the officers getting fired.

Ah so if it acceptable in other societies its ok for you.. Now I understand where your moral compass is pointing.

Exactly, if its written then its ok for you but for others even a respected art becomes a taboo :)

You really dont know anything :lol:

Well I just looked it up and it says coast guard cooperates closely with Indian Navy.

:lol:

I agre that swapping wife for a career is not an acceptable thing or for that matter swaaping for any reason. the officer must be punished.
Immoral activity of having many wives is a just that, immoral. no justification of that if you say that its not acceptable for one woman to have many husbands.
In kerala, india some societies where its acceptable for one woman have multiple husbands although thats reduced to a great extent now.

technicality... female services for business deal.

and am not justifying officers deeds. this could be happening anywhere.. like in an IT company or playboy mansion.

Not a business deal, political marriages have always been acceptable part of any society but offering one's wife to progress in career is not acceptable. Don't mix a legal marriage with an orgy.

Well I just looked it up and it says coast guard cooperates closely with Indian Navy.

Yeah and for you Coast Guard operates under Navy, man you really are a specimen.

Not a business deal, political marriages have always been acceptable part of any society but offering one's wife to progress in career is not acceptable. Don't mix a legal marriage with an orgy.

I agree.

It's almost the same as pimping out your wife.

you are acepting that marriage for business is ok. deal is a deal.
thats not acceptable according to me. the girl is not an object to be traded.

I agre that swapping wife for a career is not an acceptable thing or for that matter swaaping for any reason. the officer must be punished.
Immoral activity of having many wives is a just that, immoral. no justification of that if you say that its not acceptable for one woman to have many husbands.
In kerala, india some societies where its acceptable for one woman have multiple husbands although thats reduced to a great extent now.

Having multiple wives is not immoral and many cultures allow it.

Yeah and for you Coast Guard operates under Navy, man you really are a specimen.

Whatever the case Coast Guard and Navy both failed.

Maybe coast guard was taking lessons on wife swapping from the Navy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom