What's new

Indian Navy lieutenant's wife 'forced into wife-swapping parties'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming to wife swapping, mat seems you are very excited. I do not even understand that despite you not liking anything Indian and want no relation with us suddenly are so very excited. :azn:

Why do you care? :azn:

It seem from the entire discussion that they are plain "JEALOUS" and frustrated. They cannot even fantasize:cry: Poor fellows, but in their mind some may be also thinking to try this in their country.;)

So what would you say about Akber marrying a Rajput women to help political alliance, the European monarchies did it and why Indians are so big on wives bring dowries. By taking the stand you are taking you are in fact trying to justify actions of your naval officers.

No i'm not, show me one statement of mine where I supported. I just questioned your moral compass and soon you shed more than enough light on that.

I said it is for the courts to decide if true, it is bad, very bad and so is the culture of selling daughters.

If one reads the article closely it says she was raped by 3 of her husband's associates against her will.

Does that also mean that the guys on the bus in dehli rape incident were also Naval recruits?

tell me where i said its ok.

off course you are defending the action of your Naval Officers simply by arguing with me and coming up with unrelated issues. Why don't you say what they did was wrong and culture promoted by Naval Ball is sexist and degrading to women officers?

This thread is display of frustration of few members as PN can barely match up to the Indian coastguards, based on some misdoings of a few IN officers, pathetic trolls are having a field day!!!!... carry on..

Aaaaahhhh the blue ocean navy is actually a "Blue" "Ocean" navy, if this (wife swapping) is what "blue Ocean" navy does, than blame Qasab?

So what are the equivalent events called in IA and IAF, let me guess, "the friendly fire annual night event", "Annual one-on-one BV R night".

Also, I got understand why pakistani airforce is too week because there candidate's busy with others things.....

paf-cadet-caught-sex-scandal-australia

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-air-force/127558-paf-cadet-caught-sex-scandal-australia-4.html

No i'm not, show me one statement of mine where I supported. I just questioned your moral compass and soon you shed more than enough light on that.

I said it is for the courts to decide if true, it is bad, very bad and so is the culture of selling daughters.

What has selling of daughters to do with my post or me or Pakistan or Muslims in general?

Also, I got understand why pakistani airforce is too week because there candidate's busy with others things.....

paf-cadet-caught-sex-scandal-australia

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-air-force/127558-paf-cadet-caught-sex-scandal-australia-4.html

He was acquitted of all charges with all honors.

What has selling of daughters to do with my post or me or Pakistan or Muslims in general?

You still do not understand?

Uff, had ho gayi. Where is your brain at, or did some other part made you post this article?

Why cry?

Sharing a wife is even common between brothers in India. :lol:
How many wives did Osama have at Abottabad? That bugger was having the orgies of his life with five of them who were staying together but not a word about this from you? Being selective to suit the baloney you are spouting? And how many wives are you guys allowed, anyway?? The unfortunate women are discarded like a pair of old socks just by repeating 'Talak' three times on a mobile phone! Sheeesh! :fie:

This thread is display of frustration of few members as PN can barely match up to the Indian coastguards, based on some misdoings of a few IN officers, pathetic trolls are having a field day!!!!... carry on..

Such misdoing seems to be every where in India.

Although it is an isolated incident, you won't find any Pakistani supporting his behavior here.

We as a society look down on these types of things.

Are you suggesting, we look up?

Although it is an isolated incident, you won't find any Pakistani supporting his behavior here.

We as a society look down on these types of things.

I m going to support but u talking about entire navy...........................if entire navy will affect than why not your entire airforce?

How many wives did Osama have at Abottabad? That bugger was having the orgies of his life with five of them who were staying together but not a word about this from you? Being selective to suit the baloney you are spouting? And how many wives are you guys allowed, anyway?? The unfortunate women are discarded like a pair of old socks just by repeating 'Talak' three times on a mobile phone! Sheeesh! :fie:

Osama is from Yemen not Pakistan.

And talak seems more honorable than trading wives.

Just sayin'.

I m going to support but u talking about entire navy...........................if entire navy will affect than why not your entire airforce?

The woman in the article is saying that it is a problem in your naval institution, not me.

She said her husband could not even do anything about it because he feared losing his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom