What's new

Indian Navy lieutenant's wife 'forced into wife-swapping parties'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes after being provided cover by Russian AWACs. BTW what happended to INS Kukri and all hands. In 65 your aircraft carrier would not even leave port because of a WWII vintage submarine.

learn the meaning of refit!!!

Yes after being provided cover by Russian AWACs. BTW what happended to INS Kukri and all hands. In 65 your aircraft carrier would not even leave port because of a WWII vintage submarine.

One or two ships lost, an acceptable loss in a war. Tell me more about the number of ships and the Pakisitan infrastructure we destroyed?

One or two ships lost, an acceptable loss in a war. Tell me more about the number of ships and the Pakisitan infrastructure we destroyed?

OK we lost 71 so what but we are still bigger pain in your #ss and you cannot do anything about it except blow a lot of hot air.

He is not serving in Pakistan military. Necrophelia is a mental disease and not unique to Pakistan. In Hindu culture and religion canabilism is an accepted norm.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's haram in Islam. Derp.

Troll fail.

:)

But some people don't care about what is harm if people want to do wrong things.................... so many things are haram in islam........like bomb last or rape and other things....but everywhere it is happening in entire world included pakistan

OK we lost 71 so what but we are still bigger pain in your #ss and you cannot do anything about it except blow a lot of hot air.

You brought in the whole navy into a incident which is sub judice and the accused are some Naval Officers.
When you accuse the whole Navy of being useless and un-proffesional I tell you that they are enough for the needs of our country as the example was given.

Why do you then start ranting? Can't you stay on topic?

reminds me of two brothers sharing one wife
yup, it has been innovated:whistle:
glad to know
Innovated ?

Its mentioned in Mahabharat. Five Brothers sharing one wife.

At least its better than one man having 4 wives.

Think about economic condition of such family. 5 men to earn and to feed few or 1 man to earn and feed 4. Children can be added later.

Are Indians trolling with completely irrelevant links to overcome their shame?

Carry on.

I have work in the morning.

Btw, your naval officers are wife swappers.

G'night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom